chapter 21 clear up :)

Many people were confused during the last chapter. A few chapters back Isabella had a stalker. The stalker was a childhood friend of her moms, who really did love her. When Isabella was younger she was kidnapped and her parents were ordered to bring her mom to him, if they wanted Isabella back. Jacob, the man behind it all, was put in prison. When he got out of prison he didn't know that her mother was dead. He still wanted to Marry her and love her. He hired Nolan to kidnap Isabell and bring her to him. You would've known that if you paid attention to the phone numbers. I believe Collin added him to a group chat with everyone. Isabella had no contact saved for him, showing his real number.  Then in the next chapter Jacob called him, revealing that the numbers were the same. While Isabella was running into the backyard to get in her tree house, Nolan saw her through the window. He thought it was the perfect time to strike. Her brothers thought that she was asleep in her room. He excused himself to the kitchen and called Jacob telling him where she was. Fortunately for Jacob and Nolan, she was asleep and easy to work with. They took her to an abandoned house. Nicky heard Nolan as he was going to get some chips. After Nolan left they searched around for Isabella. They found her stuff and a mad puppy in the treehouse. They split up and called the cops. Chris, Carter, and Colton found her. And saved her. If there's anything else that needs to be cleared up comment down below. Hope this helped!