C26: Christmas

Isabella Rose Marie Winchester

Currently I was helping Braden and Brody set up for Santa. They set up the cookies an milk and ran up the stairs. The plan was, Christmas in the morning and Friendsmas in the evening. Chris and I were exchanging gifts in the evening.

To say I was nervous was an understatement. I wasn't sure if he was going to like what I got him. I hoped he would because it took me a long time.

I changed into my reindeer onesie and picked Athena up. I put her on the bed and snuggle with her.

-------------

Brody jumps on my bed and starts screaming.

"Santa came! Santa came!" He yells. I laugh and head to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

I head downstairs, Brody and Braden run up to me and hand me a gift. I'm pretty sure the gift could easily fall apart. The wrapping was coming off and I swear, a whole roll of tape was used. But I loved it to death anyway.

I unwrapped the gift and my eyes widened. There was a picture frame, it had a picture of the 3 of us. I loved it so much, so much.

I enveloped them in a huge hug. Brody's tiny figure hugs me back. I felt one of Braden's arms hug me back.

"Your smashing me" Braden mumbled.

Avery chuckles and I let them go. I watch as everyone opens their gifts. Thankfully, everyone loved their gifts from me.

I smiled while watching everyone open their gifts.

"Thanks Isabell!" Collin shouts. I smile and let out an 'your welcome.'

Colton handed me a small box with a box. I start to unwrap the box and a gift card sat in the box. My face brightened and I tackle Colton in a hug.

"Oomph!" Colton shouts. It was a gift card to Starbucks and there was another one to Pacsun.

"Thanks big brother!" I yell.

"Your welcome, sunshine" he replies.

I hand him his gift and he unwraps it quickly. His eyes widen and he turns to me and smiles. I got him an OU sweatshirt and a Nike gift card. I handed Carter his gift. I got him an A&M sweatshirt and a Nike gift card.

"Ah!" I was attacked with hugs by two big figures.

"Thanks Isabell!" Carter and Colton let me go and slipped on the sweatshirts.

Carter handed me his gift to me and I started to unwrap it slowly.

I tackle Carter in a hug. He was ready, he wrapped me in his arms and he chuckled.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

Carter had gotten me a Kendra Scott Elisa Pendant and a pair of matching earrings. I hand Weston his gift and watch as he unwraps it.

"Aw, thanks Isabell!" Weston cheers. A pair of arms wrap around me. He hands me my gift.

My eyes widen in surprise. I didn't think anyone would remember. I wanted to start running again. He had gotten me a Garmin Watch and a pair of Nike running shoes.

"Thank you!"

I watched the rest of my family open their gifts and opened the rest of mine. Brody was playing with his Finding Dory plushes.

I head to the kitchen to grab some Christmas cookies we made last night. I returned back to the living room. Placing them on the coffee table, I watched as all the boys grabbed the cookies.