chapter 10

Isabella Rose Marie Winchester

I got Colton and Chris to wake up and walk to walk to the couch. They fell back asleep as soon as they hit the leather. I grabbed Advil and water for them, laying it on the coffee table for when they wake up.

Daniel, Carter, and Weston shuffled into the house one hour later. "Did you drop off Brooklyn and Bailey?" I ask Daniel. He nods at me and the boys head upstairs to go to sleep.

I kiss the two sleepy drunks on the head. Much to my demise, my lips started to tingle after kissing Chris and I sigh.

Oh, he has no idea what he does to me.

My head was pounding when I woke up. I didn't even drink, maybe the loud music. I sneak downstairs and am greeted by Luke. I send him a small wave and check on the sleeping drunks.

I don't exactly know how this happened, but Colton was sprawled out on the floor while Chris snoozed comfortably on the couch.

"Hey I'm going out with Kael and Ryan," Luke yells. "Take care of the drunks," he adds. I nod my head, I quickly scribble out a note and place it besides the Advil and water.

Luke, Ryan, and Kael are going out. Daniel, Weston, and Carter came in late and probably won't be up. I will be in the kitchen cooking lunch. Take some Advil and drink the water.
Isabell xx

I head towards the kitchen, first breakfast. The boys won't be awake for a few more hours. I cook myself waffles and add some strawberries. I finished my breakfast and put the plate in the sink. There was some ringing coming from the living room. It was a phone, I decided to answer it. I didn't know who's it was.

"Chris?" A feminine, strong voice asked. Guessing this was his mom I answered.

"Hello Mrs. Wild, this is Isabell. I'm Colton and Carter's sister. " I said calmly.

"Oh! They talk about you all the time. Is Chris okay?" I glance at Chris's sleeping body.

"He's fine, Mrs. Wild. I think he's sleeping over again. He's asleep right now," I reply.

"Tell him to call me when he wakes up," she says.

"Of course. Well it was wonderful talking to you Mrs. Wild, say hi to Violet for me. " I said.

"Sure! She misses you," I let out a laugh and hang up the phone.

I spin on my heel back to the kitchen. Chocolate cakes sounds good right about now. I grab the ingredients to make the cake. I flip open our old home made cook book. A stray tear rolled down my face. This brought back so many memories of my mom. I wiped the tear away and got to work on the cake. Following the home made recipe completely perfect, I put the cake in the oven to cook. I put some music on and started to dance around the kitchen. I grabbed a spoon and started singing into it like a microphone.

The oven dinged and I pulled the cake out of the oven to cool. I walk into the living room to check on the boys. It was 1:30 pm and they still weren't awake. I walk quietly upstairs to check on the other sleeping boys. Weston was snoring softly, that boy could really sleep. Daniel was lightly sleeping, he'll probably be up soon. Carter was already awake. "Hey Car," I say. He sends me a wave, he was playing his games again. "Whenever your hungry let me know," I say. He nods his head and sneak back downstairs.

I know cooking for five boys seems like a lot and it is a lot. These boys eat so much food. I quickly frost the cake and set it aside. I grab six boxes of macaroni and cheese. I start to cook the macaroni when I hear shuffling from the living room. I ignore it and continue cooking. I finished cooking lunch and turned the stove off. There was barking and talking.