C20: Holidays!

A/N

sorry this came out pretty late, I finished the chapter but it didn't save :(

Isabella R. Winchester

Blood. Everywhere. I open my mouth to scream but nothing comes out. Chris laid in a pool of blood, dead. He's gone. He's actually gone. I can't believe he's gone. The sight of all the blood almost makes me faint. I fall to my knees and cry into my hands.

"Come back to me" I cry.

"Isabell! Help me!" I hear Violets frail voice call. I run over to her, she's was tied up in a chair. She wiggled and squirmed, trying to get free. I was almost to her then I got pulled back.

"No Violet!" I yell. Jacob had a gun to her head.

"Wave goodbye!" He cackled.

BANG

I sat up panting. Deep breaths Isabell. Breath. Don't freak out, your okay.

I check the time, it read: 6:55. Might as well get up. I'm not going back to bed.

I get dressed and quickly go downstairs. I sit on the couch and take deep breaths. The gate is always locked, your fine. Chris and Violet are fine. My phone rung, startling me.

"Isabell Winchester speaking" I say.

"Hi yes! Isabell. I need a babysitter for tonight. Chris is going out with his friends and I have a fashion show" she says.

"Of course!" I say happily. I miss Violet.

"Be here at 5:30pm please" she says hanging up.

I decide to bake some cookies and cupcakes. I start to mix the cookie dough, while listening to some of my favorite songs. I click play on my Spotify playlist and dance around the kitchen while mixing. Athena runs into the kitchen and looks at me, confused.

"Hello dearest Athena, help me make some cookies?" I ask. I eat a piece of the cookie dough off my fingers, savoring the taste.

"No eating the cookie dough little one!" My mom giggles. I run around the kitchen with my little tutu on, bouncing around. "Be careful, you could hurt yourself."

"I'll be careful, mommy!" I giggle. I grabbed a piece of the cookie dough when mom turned her back.

"I saw you!" She exclaimed.

"There's my two favorite girls!" My dad yelled picking me up.

"Daddy!" I scream. He kisses mom on the cheek and throws me into the air.

"Whatcha got there Rose?"  Dad asked me. I swear some cookie dough on his nose and giggle.

"Silly daddy! No putting the cookie dough on your face" my mom said laughing.  She grabbed a wash cloth and wiped his nose off.

I smile at the distant memory. Baking cookies with my mom was one of my favorite things in the world. To this day, I still use her recipes.