C32: Graduation

Isabella Rose Marie Winchester

"Christopher Wild"

"Carter Winchester."

"Colton Winchester."

They did it. They graduated.

My family cheered, even though we weren't supposed to. The twins turned very red, Chris stared at us with twinkling eyes.

I played with Harvey as they called the rest of the names. Harvey cooed in satisfaction and his small mouth curled into a smile. I laughed, amused by Harvey. Such a cute little guy.

"Mabel Yan."

"Kimberly Yang."

Luke looked at me with a proud smile. I rested my head on Luke's shoulder with a grin.

It felt like the names dragged on forever. I couldn't wait to be in the arms of my guy.

I turned my head to see a smiling Chris. I grinned at him and ran towards him. He stared at me with open arms. I ran into his arms and he picked me up and spun me around.

"Congratulations, idiot!" I say. He pecks me on the lips.

"My idiot," Chris corrects.

"My idiot," I repeat with a small smile.

"Lets go grab some ice cream and watch the stars."

"What about your parents?" I ask. I actually really wanted to spend more time with him. He leaves in less then three months.

Unfortunately, I am fully aware that his family wants to spend time with him too.

"It doesn't matter, come on." Chris assures, he grabs my hand and pulls me toward his car.

I shoot Carter and Colton a look that says, 'can I go?'

Colton winks at me. And Carter smiles.

Thanks big brothers.

I set my favorite pair of sunglasses in the cupholder and prop my feet up on the dashboard.

Chris glares daggers at my feet, "off."

I shake my head no, "I'm gonna ask you random questions, okay?" I say.

"Shoot," he challenges.

"Which came first, the chicken or the egg?"

Chris deadpans.

"The chicken?" Chris asks. Its like he's trying to convince himself more then me.

"Why is that?" I ask.

"Uh. I don't know?"

"Why are storms named after people?"

"I'm not sure. Why are you asking me stupid questions?"

"The last one wasn't stupid! This was a serious question."

"I don't know!" Chris exclaims. He parks his car at my house, I turn to him in confusion.

"Why are we here?" I ask.

"Woof. Woof." Chris mimics with a smirk.

Right. Athena and Zeus.

"I knew that!" I shouted. I got out of the car, mumbling mean words.

I turned the key in the lock and opened the door. The two big, yellow golden retrievers ran outside, almost knocking me over.