Epilogue

Isabella Rose Marie Winchester

Today sucks. Absolutely sucks. I sat on a park bench waiting for Chris. He asked to meet up, he leaves today for Clemson.

He pulled up in a new car and sent me a sad smile. Getting out, he handed me a letter.

"Read it," he urges.

I torn open the envelope and unfolded the letter.

Dear Isabella,

I'm sorry. So sorry.

We need to break up.

I'm sorry, you'll always have a place in my heart. I hope there are no hard feelings.

I would say we could still be friends, but we can't. Too much happened between us, I'm so sorry.

I know this is blunt. I just couldn't think of how to say it. I'm sorry.

Sincerely,

Christopher Wild

I dropped the letter and looked up at him. Waiting for him to tell me it was a joke, a prank, a social experiment, something. He didn't...

I felt my heart rip into a thousand pieces. I let him in, I trusted him. He broke my heart. Was this really the same Christopher that I loved?

"Your acting irrationally!" I cry. Tears threatened to spill down my face.

"I'm acting irrationally?" He spits back.

"Yes!" I scream.

"You don't know what it's like!"

"Yes I do. Your not the only person in this broken relationship! We're supposed to be a team," I cry.

"I can't see you smile without me being the reason. Your hundreds of miles away! I can't see you without wanting to grab your hand. I can't talk to you without wishing you were right next to me. I can't hear you laugh without me being the cause." He walks away and leaves me there. I stood still, my face clear of emotion.

I heard the starting of a car and I fell to the ground, crying into my hands. I sob silently, waiting for the guy to jump out with a camera, saying 'it's a prank!'

I felt a mixture of emotions. I was sad and angry. I felt betrayed, I trusted him. I felt tears roll down my cheeks and I wiped them away.

Now I understand why storms are named after people.

Hurricane Christopher just hit.

Colton Winchester

I wonder where Isabella is. Last I'd heard she was with Chris.

Me: Hey. Where do you want to meet to say goodbye? I leave today too.

Main Man: Go to the park. You won't want to see me after.

Me: what did you do?

Main Man: you'll see :(

I swear steam blew from my ears when I saw Isabell. She was crying. I opened the car door and ran to Isabell.

"It's okay," I coo. I stroke her hair and call Carter and Weston to come get her car.

"It's not okay!" Isabell cries.

"What happened?" I ask. I knew the idiot that I called my best friend had a part in this.