C25: You little sh-

Isabella Rose Marie Winchester

Despite Grandma being here dinner is pretty good so far. Natalie is here too, so is Prim Rose. I didn't know that Luke and her were still in contact. Chris was more than happy that he wasn't in the spotlight. Natalie was currently being questioned and I think someone needs to save her.

"Mm. Grandma, I think Natalie needs a break, why don't we talk about Kael" I suggest. I send Kael a smirk and he glares at me.

"Ah yes! So, any girl on your mind?" Grandma questions. Evan chuckles and Luke rolls his eyes. This was the same question for everyone at this dang table.

"No Gramma" Kael mumbled. He pushes his food around his plate and stabs his carrot.

"Lets move on, since Kael refuses to give me a appropriate answer." Grandma stares at Kael and continues, "Evan, I haven't seen you since you were in diapers!" Evan cringes and thinks before he answers.

"Yes it's been so long Elizabeth!" Mary, Evans mom, gushes. Grandma smiles wipes her mouth.

"Yes! We must go to lunch before I leave back to California." Mary nods her head and smiles. Evan scrunches his nose up and rolls his eyes. Weston chuckles and kicks my shin. I glare at him and scratch him on his arm. He winces and Chris chuckles.

Grandma began bickering with Grandpa and the table turned into chaos. Everyone was having their own little conversations, loudly. Weston and Chris were arguing about the best colors for a baby room. Don't even ask...

"If they don't know the gender yellow is the best!" Weston yells.

"No! Gray!" Chris spits, he pouts and crosses his arm.

"Yellow!"

"Nope! Gray is the best color" Chris whines.

"You guys a pathetic. Gray is the best color with cute little hints of yellow or aqua!" I hiss. Chris looks at Chris with triumph.

"She's your girlfriend! That's not fair" Weston whines.

"She's your twin sister! It's totally fair" Chris says smirking.

"I am not having this conversation with you!" Weston yells. Dinner comes to a halt and moves to the living room. The obnoxious bickering between Weston and Chris don't stop there.

"Grace is better than Emma!" Chris chastises. Weston rolls his eyes. They were talking about baby names. Brooklyn and Bailey were babbling about cats. Carter and Colton were talking about footballs with faces?

"You ignoramus cheese-head!" Weston spats. This was perhaps the stupidest conversation I have ever heard. I think I'm loosing brain cells just listening to this argument.

"Your on my last nerve!" Chris growls. I kick Weston in the shin and he screeches in pain.

"Ow! You little sh-" Weston stops. Grandma sends him and glare and shakes her head.

"I dare you to say it" grandma challenges. Chris holds his laughter in and bites his tongue.

"Ow! You little poop" Weston corrects. Grandma fake smiles at him and turns back to bickering with grandpa. Chris bursts into laughter and I swear I could see tears in his eyes. Weston glares daggers at Chris. I start to laugh and Weston narrows his eyes at me. "Don't you start too!"

"Awh my baby takes after me!" Chris coos. He wraps an arm around me and pulls me close.

"No you take after me" I smile. Athena licked my feet and barked.

"Loud, loud dog!" Grandma shouts. I roll my eyes and pick Athena up. Chris pulls Athena and I into a hug.

"Our happy little family!" He jokes. A small blush appears on my face. The thought of Chris and I having a family makes me blush.