Chapter 9

Luna.

I walked into the Mystic Grill, Klaus and Kol at either sides of me. I pulled my black, high waisted shorts down slightly, adjusting the crop top after. My heels clicked on the ground as the brothers led me to the bar, squishing me between them as they both ordered bourbon and I ordered a simple water.

I ran my hand through my hair, glancing around the bar, cursing silently to myself after not seeing Matt. I guess after Kol broke his hand he wasn't exactly up to work.I spun around on the barstool, seeing Kol and Klaus both face the female bartender.

I sipped from the straw in my water before seeing Alaric and Meredith -his girlfriend- near the pool table, Alaric on his phone. Meredith looked towards me and nodded, smiling towards me slightly. Alaric then hung up and looked towards the door, I followed his line of vision, seeing Caroling walking in. good plan.

"I remember her from last night..." Kol muttered beside me, directing his words towards Klaus. I watched Klaus look towards Kol's pointed finger and following the direction it was pointed in before spotting Caroline. "She looks like a tasty-"

Before Kol could finish his sentence Klaus leaned over me to his brother. "Say another word and I'll rip out your liver." He smiled seetly towards his brother before sitting straight again. "Caroline!" I glanced forward to see Caroline now stood in front of us. "Join us for a drink?" Klaus spoke.

I watched as Kol raised his glass slightly and Caroline looked towards me, nodding discreetly. "I'd rather die of thirst, but thanks!" Caroline spoke sarcastically, looking at me once more before walking away with a swing in her hips, obviously trying to get Klaus to follow behind her.

"Isn't she stunning?" Klaus spoke more to himself than Kol and I.

"She certainly looks good walking away from you." I laughed slightly at Kol's words before Klaus downed the rest of his drink before looking back to Kol and I.

"I'll take that as a challenge." He spoke with a wink before jogging after Caroline. I smiled slightly, knowing whatever plan the gang had going on was working. I noticed Alaric whisper something to Meredith before sliding away from her. 

"I'll be a minute." Kol whispered into my ear and I moved my head away from him before watching him smirk at me with raised eyebrows. I nodded at his words and he then walked away from me, towards Meredith who now stood by herself at the pool table, purposely trying to get Kol's attention. 

As I watched Kol attempt to seduce Meredith -with no luck- my arm was suddenly grabbed from behind the bar and I quickly spun around, ready to yell at whoever had grabbed me when I noticed Jeremy pulling at me slightly with a smile. I smiled back at him but before I could say anything he was yanking me behind the bar into the storage area.

He moved away some metal shelves and revealed a hole in the wall. "Go, i'll be right behind you, I just need to check that Meredith is good." I nodded and slipped into the dark tunnels, hearing Jeremy's footsteps move away before returning. "Are you alright?" He spoke quietly as his hands landed on my shoulder, spinning me to face him.

I smiled at him and wrapped my arms around him - missing Little G as I called him. "I'm good - it wasn't too bad there," I spoke truthfully before slowly pulling away from Jeremy who just smiled at me. My hands rested on his shoulders. His smile slowly faded and I was about to question him when his lips pressed against mine.

We stayed like that for a few seconds with my eyes wide open, his shut tightly. I satrted to process what was happening and I shut my eyes carefully, kissing him for a second before pulling away. this was weird, he was Elena's brother for gods sake! I breathed slightly, feeling dizzy from our kiss, "We'll talk.. uhh. we'll talk about this later." I spoke before turning my back on him again and walking down the dark tunnels. The rest of the journey through the tunnels consisted on silence and footsteps with the occasional cough.

 "Alright," Jeremy spoke, clearing his throat and I stopped walking to turn and face him. "You go this way - it'll lead you to the Salvatore house." He spoke before turning and walking past me, in a different direction. I reached out and lached my hands onto his wrist, pulling him back. "What is it?" He asked carefully and I looked ovr his face.

"Where are you going?" I spoke, worried for the safety of the younger boy. He just looked at me and shook his head. I gave him a look and he opened his mouth to speak. "You know what? It doesn't matter, just.." I sighed, trying to find a way to present my words. "Just be creful, alright? Don't get youself killed." I spoked, seeing his eyes look over me.

He let out a sigh, giving me a tight hug before releasing me, keeping his hand on my forearms. "Same goes for you, L." He smiled at me before heading off in another direction from me. I sighed and looked up at the slight trek upwards before following the rocky path.

_______________________________

I was now sat on the Salvatore's couch seeing Caroline, Elena and Stefan all fussing over something. Apparently, Elijah and Rebekah had kidnapped Elena and Alaric had daggered Kol but it didn't work on Klaus and he just pulled it out of Kol.

Kol, Klaus and Elijah then went to wherever their mother was along with Damon and Stefan and Damon had to kill Bonnie's mother and made her a vampire so Esther couldn't continue with her spell.

Rebekah then kidnapped Damon and Klaus took Bonnie and made her unlink the spell and just as she did so, Matt and Elena had staked Finn, but as the spell was unlinked only Finn died and now the other four siblings were very vengeful.

(yes i know these are different episodes but it was easier to mesh them all together)

The door then burst in and revealed two people who I didn't know. "Sage!" Stefan called out as Sage shoved him across the room. Aha! Sage was Finn's girl.. friend. Oh no! The man then grabbed both Caroline and Elena, keeping them back from Sage.

I rushed towards Stefan, attempting to help him up before Sage threw me to the other side of the room. I groaned in pain as I felt my back hit the wall with force. Sage yelled loudly at Stefan and I attempted to claw myself up from the ground, my lower back emitting waves of pain through my body.

Just as Sage attempted to stake Stefan, she started coughing. "Trevor, help me!" Trevor then let go of Elena and Caroline and began to run towards Sage but the he began to cough too and dropped to his knees.

I gripped onto the couch, pulling myself up from the ground just as both Sage and Trevor began to desicate. I watched as Stefan slowly stood up from his place on the ground and looked over to me before looking back at Sage's body.

"Okay, what the hell just happened?"

___________________

yikes

the sire line???