Chapter 33

Luna.

I breathed heavily as I stood in the shower, staring at the water stream that pattered against my skin. I sighed at the relaxing feeling and ran my hands through my hair, pulling the knots that had formed from me gripping my head and hair.

I leaned against the wall in the shower, listening to the patter of the water hitting the wet floor below me. I let my eyes flutter shut as I leaned my head back against the wall groaning slightly as I hit my head against the tiles

I let my breathing calm down as I went over all of the events that had happened to me throughout the past couple of months. I had been kidnapped, got a boyfriend, broke up with that boyfriend, turned into a werewolf, got a new boyfriend, fallen out with most of my friends and now I was under some sort of curse from people wanting to avenge their friend that I had killed.

I killed someone.

I frowned at this and shut my eyes tighter before opening them fully and moving back under the water, feeling it run down my body and face. As I moved my head down to get the top of my head I gasped loudly, my eyes landing on the pool of blood that had gathered at the bottom of the shower.

I jumped back and slipped over, landing in the blood. I started panicking as I tried to drag myself up from the floor, breathing heavily as I felt I couldn't scream. Why couldn't I scream? Why couldn't I call for Kol?

"Luna! What's going on?! I can smell blood!" I let out a sharp breath at the sound of Kol's voice and opened my mouth to call his name to ask him for help but all that escaped my lips was the noise of a cat being strangled. What the hell. "I'm coming in!" Kol warned.

Before I could even attempt to grab a towel to cover myself with the door had been smashed open. My eyes landed on Kol as he searched the room for me before his eyes landed on me. He rushed over, handing me a towel and helping me stand up.

I hugged into him as tightly as I could, still breathing heavily. "What happened, baby?" He asked softly, reaching over me to turn off the shower. I watched as he looked at the shower floor, frowning instantly at the amount of blood that had pooled.

He looked back to me and I shook my head. He raised his hand to my face, wiping under my eyes and when he moved his thumb back I noticed there was also blood staining his fingers. "I.. I don't understand." I forced out and looked back at him.

"I do. It's those freaks." He growled and I looked at him curiously. "Those two people that came earlier.. they did this to you." I felt his grip on my arms tighten and I yelped, making him instantly relax his grip. "Come on." He whispered.

He took a hold of my wrist and led me out of his en suite and around the door that he had ripped from it's hinges. "Here." He muttered, setting me down on the bed before handing me some of his clothes. "I'm going to get Niklaus."

"No," I panicked, gripping at his hand, and he frowned.

"Baby, I promise I won't let him hurt you but he's bound to know something about what's going on." Kol promised as he ran the pad of his thumb across the back of my hand. "Get changed and meet me downstairs when you're done, okay?"

I nodded and he smiled comfortingly at me. "Love you." He muttered before exiting the room quickly. I let my jaw drop at this. Did he just...?! He probably didn't mean that, He must have meant it in like the 'love you, like you' way.

I sighed out before picking up the clothes Kol had given me. I pulled on his black sweats and the white t-shirt he had given me along with a pair of my own black ankle socks. Did he seriously think white was a good idea with all the bloody messes I was making?

I let out a shaky sigh before tying a fresh towel into my hair. I spun it around a few times before standing straight and walking out of the room. I wandered downstairs and followed the scent Kol had left - vanilla and cinnamon along with a hint of leather.

I was slowly but surely getting used to these new werewolf abilities and scent happened to be one.

"Kol?" I asked softly as I entered the lounge and Klaus shot up from his seat, vamp speeding me to the wall and shoving his face into me neck, sniffing. I squealed slightly at his antics and Kol instantly rushed towards us.

"Niklaus!" He yelled as he ripped Klaus off of me and threw him across the room, looking back at me to make sure he hadn't hurt me. I nodded and took a step towards Kol, linking my fingers with his.

"How did I not notice this before?" Klaus muttered as he stood up from the dent in the wall his body had made. "How..?" He asked, taking a few steps towards us before Kol side stepped in front of me, "Relax, little brother. I'm not going to kill her," Klaus rolled his eyes.

"And you're not going to make her one of your little Hybrid minions either." Kol snapped and Klaus sighed out in annoyance, All of his other hybrids had been killed -by Klaus- aside from Tyler who had broken the sire bond.

"Fine." He raised his hands in innocence before stepping straight beside me. I looked at him nervously as he raised his hands to my face, placing his hands on my cheeks and yanking my head in different directions causing me to feel slightly did this. "Sierra?" Klaus asked, letting go of my face and looking towards Kol.

"No. Her friends though." Kol spoke as Klaus looked back at me.

"Oh.. surprising. I wonder why she didn't do it herself." Klaus muttered, looking over my face.

"Because I killed her." I spoke and Klaus looked shocked at my words. "That's the whole reason that they want to make me suffer - because I killed their friend," I spoke, crossing my arms over my chest as Klaus raised his eyebrows.

( quick reminder, sierra's body was turned on it's side so when klaus walked in on the mess he didn't recognise sierra, he simply thought that kol had killed someone and luna had seen it, that was why she was upset )

"Why did you kill her?" Klaus asked curiously.

"She was trying to kill Kol." I shrugged, glancing back at Kol who held a small smile on his face. "There was no way I was going to let her hurt him." I told Klaus who just smirked at my words.

"Firstly, cute." Klaus spoke sarcastically and I rolled my eyes. "Secondly, there's no way that we can be killed so that's a lie, love." Klaus spoke with a smirk and I couldn't help but smirk back as I wandered over to the secret compartment in the wall I had found and opened it, pulling out the white oak stake and showing it to the two boys.

"Give me that." Klaus growled and went to lunge for the stake but was quickly yanked back by Kol. "Brother! Why have you given her such a weapon?! She could kill us at any given moment!" Klaus growled, struggling against Kol's hold.

"Actually brother," Kol paused. "She could kill you, she saved me from being killed with it, why would she go through all of that trouble just to kill me with it when it could have been done ages ago?" Kol questioned.

"Smart boy." I smiled at Kol and put the stake back into the wall which had been laced with vervain so they couldn't get it. "Now, Klaus." I spoke, turning back to Klaus who had been released from Kol's grip. "How do we stop all of this bleeding and stuff?" I asked, walking back around him to join Kol by his side.

"That's the fun part." Klaus smirked and I tensed slightly. "There's only one sure-fire way I know that will get rid of this.. curse" Klaus paused, his evil smirk leaving his face as he watched Kol and I stiffen at his words.

"What is it?" Kol asked from beside me, gripping onto my hand for comfort and I smiled at him, giving his hand a squeeze back to show I appreciated his help.

"You, my dear have to become a Hybrid to stop the curse."

_________________

oh noes!

sorry i havent updated for a while, i got busy with some school stuff :)