Chapter 31

Kol.

"How is she?" I asked as I entered the room, Tyler by my side. I walked straight to the bed where Luna was laying, passed out. I took her hand into mine, frowning slightly at her cold touch. Her heart was still beating normally which confused me.

"Hello to you too, Kol." Rebekah spoke as she sat in the chair beside the window. "Why is the werewolf boy here?" I narrowed my eyes at Rebekah and she scoffed before frowning slightly. "She's been.. irregular. She was fine.. well, like this.. for a while but she suddenly gasped and .. claws? came out of her fingers?" I pursed my lips at her words.

Rebekah didn't know she was a werewolf.. well I hadn't told her and i'm pretty sure Luna didn't either. "I don't know.." I muttered, glancing to my side at Tyler, silently telling him to keep his mouth shut.

"Thank you for watching her, Rebekah." I spoke, looking up at my sister, silently telling her to leave. She rolled her eyes dramatically before standing up from her chair before walking out of the room. I quickly looked at Tyler, waiting for his explanation.

He waited until the front door was shut loudly before speaking. "It's weird.." He spoke, stepping closer to Luna and looking down at her. "When it happened to me a while ago I just passed out, my claws didn't come out.." He muttered.

He raised his hand slightly, reaching to stroke her hair. "Watch what you touch." I snapped.

He looked up to me, narrowing his eyes at my words. I challenged his glare, narrowing my eyes at him. "Listen. I know that she is your girlfriend and I respect that. She is in my pack, Kol. You have to accept the fact that I care about her." He spoke sharply before looking back to the girl below us.

"I'm sorry." I spoke with a softer tone and he looked up at me, surprise filling his features. "I'm just worried about her.. God i'm a mess." I ran my free hand through my hair.

"Hey bro, I get it." I looked at Tyler as he spoke. "When Caroline went missing I went out of my mind looking for her, thinking something terrible had happened.. I mean it did but luckily I found her before anything permanent happened."

I nodded at Tyler. I may not like any of Luna's friends but I probably disliked Tyler least at this moment. I did feel bad for him as my brother was going after his girlfriend. Klaus may have said he was over her but I knew better.

"I'm glad she's alright.." I spoke, looking away from Tyler.

Why were they all so shocked to see me being relatively polite? I mean I was sort of out of my mind back in the good ol' days but I had Luna now. She made me sane again and whether I liked it or not she was my achilles heel.

"Thanks. I hope Luna is alright." Tyler spoke and I kept my eyes on her.

We both stayed by her side for ten minutes or so, muttering suggestions as to who or what could have done this to her, to all the werewolves in Mystic Falls, when suddenly she shot up, her breathing heavily. She looked around the room in panic, eyes filling with tears before her eyes landed on me. "Kol.." She muttered softly, wrapping her arms tightly around me.

"Hey." I whispered into her hair and looked at Tyler over her shoulder who nodded, a small smile appearing on his face before he exited the room. "Are you alright, darling?" I asked carefully as I pulled from her hug, placing my hands on her face and looking into her eyes.

"I... I think so.." She whispered, looking to her hands and back to me. "What happened?" She whispered again as her eyes met mine, terror filling them. "I remember these.. people.." I raised my eyebrow at her words. 

"Tell me.." I spoke, running my hand through her hair.

___________________________

Luna. (before she woke.)

I sat up with a gasp, looking around the room I was now in. There was a bright white light and it soon settled, revealing a plain white room with white furniture. Many other people were with me in the room and I looked over them all.

I gulped and stood up from the bed I had just awoken on. There were people of all ages, colour and gender here. I looked over them before realising something. "Werewolves.." I spoke and a few people looking in my direction.

"Yes of course, where do you think you are? Disneyland?" A man snapped.

"Jonathan!" The woman beside him hit his shoulder before looking to me. "Is this your first time here?" I nodded as I looked over everyone else here, all sharing the trait of the moon. "Do you know where you are?" I shook my head at this and glanced back to her.

"Werewolf heaven." The same man from before smirked at me.

"Stop it!" The woman growled, revealing her werewolf face to the man who shuddered in fear. "We've been targeted by someone. They have put all the werewolves within a 200 mile radius into a deep sleep."

"Why was he so scared of you?" I asked the woman, referring back to the man who was still shaking.

She followed my stare, looking to the man before back to me."I'm his Alpha.. almost everyone in this room are in my pack." She spoke with a proud tone and who could blame her? It would be so cool to be an Alpha! "Ophaline." She spoke.

I looked to her in confusion and she raised her eyebrows at me. "Oh! I'm Luna.." I replied shyly, feeling stupid for not realising that Ophaline was her name. "It's lovely to meet you.." I murmured, my eyes still trailing around the room, staring at the other wolves.

"You too, Luna. Very werewolf-y name." She spoke with a laugh and I laughed too with a nod.

"Yeah, my dad was big on the whole werewolf thing. He loved being one and he wanted me to enjoy being one too.. if it ever happened." I shrugged and looked back to the 28-ish looking woman who smiled.

"You speak in past tense.." She pointed out.

I let out a sigh and looked at her again, admiring the way her dark skin contrasted with her blue eyes. "He died a few years back.." I muttered and an apologetic look washed over her face. "It's alright. He was good to me.. to everyone. I know if I was in the situation he would save me.. he would for anyone."

"Your father sounds like a wonderful man." She added softly.

"He was." I smiled at her, nostalgic of my father's presence. "Could you tell me more about this place? Why are we here? Why have we all been put in the same place? Who put us here?" I asked curiously, stepping towards the woman.

"I believe that would be us." A voice spoke and my head shot in the direction of the voice, seeing two people enter the room and smirk at everyone's glares. The girl then stepped towards us, pushing Ophaline from her protecting stance in front of me. The woman pulled a large, metal stick into my line of vision and before I could even move she had stabbed me in the side with it. 

"Night night, wolfy."

________________________

heyo!!

so, that picture above is what Ophaline looks like.

also i published a new kol story and it's called 'Unbearable'

kol shows more of his no-humanity side in that if you prefer that side of him :)