Chapter 11

Luna.

I leaned on my cue as I watched Jeremy lean over slightly and hit the ball into the pot. I cheered slightly at his success. Jeremy and I were playing pool against Stefan and Elena right now and we were currently winning.

"I'm gonna talk to Matt for a second babe." Jeremy muttered against my hair, kissing the top of my head before leaning his cue against the wall and walking over to the boy behind the bar. I watched him walk away with a slight smile on my lips. Jeremy and I were now dating and Elena knew about it and was fine with it, which I was extremely glad about.

"Aw, you guys are so cute!" Stefan squealed, imitating Elena to which she just hit his arm. "No like, seriously, goals." Stefan continued with his girly voice and eventually Elena joined in with my laughing at Stefan. "I ship you guys." Stefan spoke, sounding like Caroline.

"Ship who now?" A voice spoke from behind me and I froze at the familair voice. I walked back over to Stefan who pushed both Elena and I behind him. I glanced to the side of Stefan's arm to see Klaus smirking at Stefan's actions.

"What do you want?" Elena asked confidently as she pushed out from behind Stefan to hold her ground. Klaus just smirked again at her actions and I copied her, not wanting to seem weak. "Why can't you just leave us alone and get a life?" Elena spoke, ready to jump Klaus.

"You seem to have something of mine." He spoke and Stefan turned slightly so he looked more intimidating. I glared over at Klaus who looked to me and smiled. "You. Come here." He spoke, pointing towards me and motioning for me to join him by his side.

"No! I do not belong to you!" I called, trying to stay quiet so we wouldn't cause a scene. I walked in front of Stefan who tried to pull me back but I just looked at him and nodded. "What is your obsession with me?! I'm human!" I called out and Jeremy noticed what was going on and walked over to us, standing beside me. "In a human relationship." I spoke, feeling Jeremy pull me up to his side.

"Oh come on, love." Klaus whined, obviously frustrated with my refusal to go with him. "Just come with me." He spoke, reaching to me to which Jeremy just pulled me further from Klaus. "Stop being so overdramatic and just.." He sighed and looked towards me. "Come with me." He finished and I glared at him.

"When will you give up? I'm not your pet! You can't just take me whenever you want and say that I belong to you!" I spoke, glaring at him as I held up finger quotations as I said belong. "What do you want from me? Can't you see i'm happy?!" I growled as I pulled Jeremy to my lips, kissing him softly before glaring back at Klaus to see Kol had joined him now. "You too? God you never give up."

Kol kept his straight face, although he seemed to be angry or upset at something. He looked me up and down before looking at Jeremy, a snarl appearing on his face. Kol suddenly grabbed Jeremy and pulled him to his chest, ready to snap his neck. "It's simple," Klaus' voice made me look back at him. "Come with us and we will not harm Jeremy." Klaus shrugged.

I looked back to Jeremy to see Kol was tightening his grip and Jeremy was clawing at his arm, attemtping to escape from Kol's grip. "Don't, Luna!" Jeremy growled out and I glanced behind me to see Rebekah was holding Elena in the same position, keeping Stefan still, as if he moved she would kill Elena.