Chapter 22

Kol.

I sat on the floor beside Luna as she laid, soft snores escaping her mouth. She had gone through her whole 'transition' thing and she had dropped to the floor in the early hours of the morning. I laid my black coat over the top of her. I let my fingers run through her hair as I listened to her breathing, feeling comfort in her presence.

I heard her groan slightly as she stretched her arms and legs out -almost as if she was a cat, which was ironic as she was technically a dog, werewolf to be more specific- and yawned. I moved my hands from her hair as she slowly blinked her eyes, gradually waking herself up. As her eyes opened she smiled at me before beginning to freak out.

She looked down at herself, yanking my long coat up to cover her body. "Hey, hey," I soothed as she sat up and I raised my arms out, resting them on her arms softly. She looked at me, all the panic escaping her eyes as she did so. "You're alright. I'm here. It's over." I whispered softly before pulling her to me, petting her hair slightly.

"Did I hurt you?" I frowned at the tone of her voice, kissing the top of her head lightly before shaking mine. "Thank God. I don't know what I would do if I hurt you - I mean, I know it wouldn't kill you and all but.. still." I smiled slightly as she rambled on. She then blushed slightly and I tilted my head in confusion. "Uhmm.." She motioned down to her body which was only being covered by my coat.

"Oh, sorry!" I exclaimed. I hadn't looked at her, purposely anyway, when she was asleep as an act of respect. I may be crazy but i'm not that kind of crazy. I stood up and pulled my hoodie off, passing it to her. I turned my back to her and she thanked me quietly, well it would have been quiet for a human. "Done?" I asked.

"Mm hmm." She confirmed and I turned back around to see it had reached just above mid-thigh on her. I smiled as she pulled slightly at the edges, trying to make it longer. "You know that you're not getting this back, right?" She asked and I nodded my head, amazed at how good she looked in my clothes.

"That's just not fair." I spoke and crossed my arms over my chest. She gave me a questioning look as I answered her. "You look better in my clothes than I do!" She laughed at this and stepped forward to me, wrapping her arms around me tightly. I was slightly surprised at this but rested my chin on top of her head anyway, holding her close.

"I did it." She whispered softly.

"You sure did."

_____________________________

Luna.

Getting back into the Mikaelson's house was a lot harder than getting out of it last night. "Kol! Luna! Now where did you two run off to last night?" Klaus asked, stopping me in my tracks of trying to silently tip-toe upstairs, Kol holding my hand as he walked in front of me. "It was rather rude of you to run out on us like that."

Klaus then appeared in front of me, making me jump slightly and cover my heart with my hand at his sudden surprise "Ooh, whats this?" He questioned with a smirk on his tone as he looked over my outfit, Kol's hoodie. "Little Elena won't be happy with this, fraternizing with the enemy." Klaus tutted to himself as he began to walk away.

I was about to battle back when Kol took a hold of my hand, shaking his head as he pulled me back softy. I frowned but followed after him. "Come. We can steal some of 'Bekah's stuff for now.." Kol spoke, wandering down the hallway towards Rebekah's room. I tugged on his hand slightly but he just continued to walk.

I then whined lightly and he turned back to look at me with a raised eyebrow, questioning my antics. "I wanna wear your stuff," I spoke then paused, wondering if that was the right thing to say. Kol and I hadn't been together long enough for me to just be stealing all of his clothes, as I was planning to do.

He studied me for a moment and I shied away from his intense stare. A smile then appeared on his face as he lead me to his room instead of Rebekah's. He let go of my hand as he went into his drawers, looking for clothes for me. I crossed my legs over and pushed my hands down on the hoodie, making sure nothing was showing.

"Uhh, here, these are the smallest I have." He spoke as he lifted a pair of Adidas sweatpants. I smiled at him as he also handed me a pair of his boxers. I thanked him before walking to the bathroom and changing into the bottoms. I grabbed a bobble from the side of the sink and pulled my hair into a high pony tail.

I had to tighten the sweatpants slightly and tie them with the string almost as tight as it would hold. I exited the bathroom and crawled onto the bed beside Kol. He smiled at me, wrapping his arm around my shoulder and pulling my slightly closer to him. "Kol?" He glanced at me as I said his name. "I.. Thank you for letting me stay here, and giving me clothes .. and.. you know."

I didn't want to thank him for helping me with the curse out loud, knowing Klaus could still be in the house and hear me. He nodded slightly, kissing the top of my head. "And thank you for coming into my life and .. just making me a better person in general." I smiled at him, pressing a chaste kiss on his lips before cuddling back up into his side. He rubbed his fingers against my shoulder and I moved his shirt up slightly before tracing circles across his abdomen. I rested my head on his chest and looked towards the TV, seeing a random show playing. I looked back up to Kol to see he had his eyes closed and his mouth slightly parted. I smiled to myself, pressing a small kiss to his stomach before curling up beside him and closing my eyes.

I was so lucky to have him.

_____________________________

aw cuties

lol i swear i say that after every encounter between the two

what is their ship name btw?

Koluna?

Lunol?

Mikalake?