Chapter 27

Luna.

I felt myself slowly wake up as I blinked back to consciousness, a bright light blinding me for a second and I mentally cursed at myself for not shutting the blinds. I sighed and buried my head back into my pillow - which happened to be Kol.

I smiled slightly and blinked open my eyes seeing we were basically in the same position we had went to sleep in only he was now facing me and his face was close to mine, slightly further up his pillow than mine was and my legs were now completely entangled in his.

I smiled softly at his calm expression and laid my head on top of his slowly-moving chest. I traced small circles around his belly button as he slept quietly beneath me. I just began to feel myself drifting off again when Kol let out a slight sigh, signalling he was waking up.

I quickly closed my eyes as I heard him yawn slightly and begin to sit up before quickly lying back down again. I stayed silent for a few more seconds and let out a soft hum as his fingers found their way to my hair, running through it softly. I didn't want him to know I was awake - enjoying the feeling of his fingers pulling softly through my hair. I moved my hands under my face and yawned slightly, feeling his fingers massage into my scalp.

He started to hum a familiar tune and I decided I should probably 'wake up' now. I yawned slightly as I sat up from his chest, feeling him move his fingers out of my hair as I did so. I turned to face Kol and smiled slightly at his sleepy expression. "Did I wake you up? I'm sor-"

I cut him off as I kissed him softly, pulling away when i remembered morning breath. "Hey," I greeted with a smile as I collapsed back into him, wrapping my arms around his bare torso and snuggling my head back into his chest. "Sleep well?"

"Yeah.. probably the best sleep I've had in about two hundred years." He muttered and I stayed silent, not really knowing how to add to his statement. "You?" I just nodded against his chest, watching as his stomach rose up and down in time with his breathing. "You know, i'd love to stay like this all day.."

"But?" I asked with a pout as I sat up to look at him.

"There was no but," He spoke with a smile, and vamp-sped on top of me. I was now pinned to the bed, my arms held above my head by one of Kol's hands as the other pushed back the my hairs that were sticking out. He smiled brightly at me before moving his head down, merging his lips with mine. I smiled into the kiss, biting down softly on his lip, pushing him over so I was now sat on his stomach. His hands were on my thighs as one of mine kept my hair pushed back from my face and my other ran across Kol's face, silently memorizing  every part of his face, his cheekbones, smile, eyebrows.. He was a beautiful man.

I felt him move one of his hands from my left thigh to on my hips, beneath his shirt and I suddenly remembered I was only wearing his shirt - along with my underwear. I pulled my lips from his and quickly rushed into his bathroom, a blushing mess.

_____________________

Kol.

I let out a sharp breath as I sat up, leaning on my elbows, looking towards my bathroom where Luna had run into. I bit my lip softly, remembering the feeling of her lips on mine before sighing out loudly. She wasn't ready for this! How could you be so stupid, Kol?

I bit my lip nervously, worried that she may have freaked out and wanted to have a break for a while. After a few seconds of inner debate with myself I stood up and walked to the bathroom door, adjusting my joggers after seeing the bulge in them. Well, shit.

"Luna?" I spoke through the door after knocking on it lightly. I leaned my head against the door, listening carefully and letting out a breath of relief after not hearing her crying, just her breathing. "Babe?" I asked softly, hoping I wouldn't make her upset. "Are you alright?" I leaned my forehead against the door.

I heard her pace around the room for a few seconds before the door opened suddenly and I stumbled forward slightly. She smiled at me for a second before kissing me. I felt her fingers move into my hair and I wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her to me. "What happened?" I whispered softly as she pulled away and rested her chin on my shoulder.

"I didn't brush my teeth." She answered me and I laughed kissing her forehead. "And I also had to put trousers on." She shrugged and I looked down, seeing her wearing my Adidas sweats again.

"Fair enough." I muttered, kissing her quickly a few times. "Do you wanna get breakfast?" I asked, knowing she wasn't up to it.

She nodded and I moved from her, pulling a white t-shirt on so I wasn't walking around shirtless around my family. I linked my fingers into hers again and began to walk out of the room. She slipped her fingers out of mine and I stumbled slightly as she jumped onto my back.

I quickly moved my arms under her thighs to support her. She laughed slightly as she linked her feet in front of my stomach and I squeezed her thighs slightly, speeding down to the kitchen and putting my back to the counter, letting her drop onto the counter softly.

"Hello Luna, Kol." Elijah spoke as he walked into the kitchen, looking over Luna for a second before walking to the fridge and taking out an apple. I watched with narrowed eyes, taking bread from the fridge and putting the slices into the toaster. "Sleep well?" Elijah asked Luna, leaning on the counter across from her, leaving about ten inches between them.

I gritted my teeth slightly before hearing the bread pop out from the toaster. I grabbed the toast and spread butter over them, placing them on plates. "It was really good actually." I smiled to myself at her words. "You?" She asked Elijah politely and I turned to see he had taken a bite of his apple and was looking towards Luna.

I quickly stepped beside Elijah. "Here babe." I smiled at her as I handed her the toast and she smiled back to me, thanking me before taking the plate from me and taking a bite from her toast. "I slept well too, 'Lijah. Thanks for asking." I spoke sarcastically as I moved to stand beside Luna, running my hand and fingers across her covered leg. 

"My question was directed to the both of you." He shrugged, taking another bite of his apple. "I slept okay. You two were making some noise last night though.. so that was.. interesting." He raised his eyebrows suggestively at me and I felt Luna hide her face behind my back. "No bother, i'm going out to speak to The Gilbert's later today I wanted to know if any of you wanted to join?" He asked, looking to the both of us.

I  glanced back to Luna to see what she wanted to do. I would stay with her if she didn't want to go and I sure as hell wasn't going to let her go unprotected if she did want to go. Elijah may be with her but I don't trust him to protect her properly. He would simply just remove Luna from the danger, as I would remove the danger, aka, I would kill either Jeremy or Elena - it doesn't particularly matter to me.

She looked at me and I shrugged.

"I'll come," She looked back to Elijah and I gripped onto her free hand. "We'll come." She corrected and I smirked to myself, running my thumb across the back of her hand softly as she used her other hand to eat her toast again. "What time?" She asked as she took another bite of her toast and rested her head on my shoulder.

I looked to Elijah, awaiting his answer. "Mmm," He thought for a second, scratching the back of his neck. "I don't know yet. I'll come for you guys when I find out." He answered before throwing the apple core into the trash. "Enjoy." He motioned to the toast before exiting the kitchen.

"Thank you," Luna spoke as she pressed a kiss to my cheek and hopped down from the counter, washing her plate quickly before putting it away again into the cupboard. I smiled at her actions, we had maids and she still wanted to do everything herself. "What are you thinking about?" She asked curiously, wrapping her arms around my waist, pressing her chin to my chest as she looked up at me.

"You."

____________________________

this chapter was just a kinda cutsey filler chapter sorta thing

yeah.

that'll do. :)