Chapter 19

Luna.

I heard Kol let out a muffled laugh from behind me as I opened the door to his house, not wanting to return to Elena's to fight with her or Jeremy again. I pouted slightly, turning back to him and narrowing me eyes at him as he pursed his lips, pretending he wasn't laughing a few mere seconds ago. "What?" I asked and he smiled innocently at me. I crossed my arms over my chest, showing him my stubborn side as I refused to move. "Tell me." I whined.

He then raised his hand, moving it past my face and into my hair. When he showed me his hand again, he was now holding a chip between his two fingers. "You let me go the whole way home like that?!" I asked, yanking the McDonalds fry from his grasp and hitting him in the face with it. He just smiled again, watching it drop to the floor. "So thats what those two people were laughing at!" I pouted again, throwing my arm sin the air out of frustration.

"No, darling," Kol couldn't keep his serious demeanor as he laughed again, moving his lips in the direction of mine to distract me from my pout-y ness. I just moved my head back as he leaned forward, denying him the touch of my lips. "Baaabe," He whined and I smiled slightly - both at the fact of the nickname he had given me and my stubbornness towards him. "Don't be like that," He spoke, taking hold of my wrists.

I titled my head at him and he was about to speak again when suddenly he was shoved harshly into me. I stumbled back from the sudden weight of Kol as he straightened, turning to look at whoever had shoved him. "Who the hell are you?!" He growled, raising his arms slightly as if to protect me from whoever that was.

"You really don't remember me, Kol Mikaelson?"A female voice spoke and I stood on my tip-toes, peering over Kol's shoulder to see a girl around the same height as him with red hair, glaring back. "Oh, hello. You must be Luna, Kol's new play thing," She teased and I felt Kol push me back slightly, behind his protection.

"She has nothing to do with this.." He paused, glancing at me quickly before looking back at the girl. "Sierra." He finished with a snarl and I furrowed my brow. Who was this woman? "This is between you and me. Leave her out of it. Every time I attempted to intervene I felt Kol's soft grip push me back behind him, refusing to let me defend myself.

"That's true." The girl spoke and I felt Kol stiffen at whatever she had just done. I quickly moved myself from Kol's grip, looking over his shoulder again to see her tapping a wooden stake against her chin thoughtfully. I noticed the mark on the stake... this was the one weapon that could kill an original. "You might want her to leave before I kill you then." Kol then turned to me.

"You have to go. Find Nik, Rebek-AHH!" he groaned loudly as he was suddenly thrown across the room. I glanced back at Sierra to see she was now staring at me, a smile on her lips as she was circling me in an attempt to frighten me. I looked at Kol quickly to see he was struggling as he tried to yank a normal stake out from his back.

I looked back to the girl to see she was now stood in front of me. "You're human." She observed and I looked at her curiously. "I guess Kol here has a type." She pointed out, inadvertently telling me she was a human and with Kol at one point. "So much easier to kill, no fun.. Oh well." She shrugged her shoulders as she reached for me.

I was ready to fight her but a blur then pulled her away from me and pushed me to the floor. I looked in the direction the blur had run to see Kol now had Sierra pinned up against the wall. I noticed as she pulled the white oak stake from her jacket and attempted to stab Kol with it. "Kol!" I yelled and he looked down, throwing Sierra across the room as he realised she still had the stake.

"Are you alright?" He asked quickly as he ran to me, holding out his hand for me. I took it and he helped me up before he was shoved to the ground and Sierra was now on top of him, pinning down his arms with her knees as she raised the stake. Panic flashed through Kol's eyes and I could help but imagine his death in my head.

I watched her smirk slight and start moving the stake downwards, I quickly reached forwards and grabbed Sierra by the back of the collar, yanking her off of Kol and throwing her to the ground. I flipped my hair out of my eyes and turned back to the girl now on the floor. I quickly sat on her stomach and raised her head, slamming it against the marble a few times.

I quickly realised what I was doing and scrambled away from the girl, seeing blood begin to pour out from the back of her head. "No, no!" I screamed as she lay there, motionless, her eyes holding the dead look I had feared. "No please." I pulled myself further from the slowly growing pool of blood.  I felt my breathing quicken, realising I had killed her. "I killed her.. OH MY GOD!"

I felt tears begin to freely fall down my face as I could no longer move. I let out a scream as Kol quickly ran to me, taking a hold of my arms and running his thumbs over them softly in an attempt to comfort me. "Hey, hey. You didn't. I killed her." he thought that I was simply upset over the fact I had killed someone, nothing else.

I felt myself shake as my knees raised to my chest, my hands moving to my hair as I cried loudly. Klaus and the rest of the Mikaelson sibling must not be in the house or they surely would have appeared by now, questioning the sudden noise. "I killed her. Not you." He spoke with a calm voice and I looked up at him with terrified eyes. "I did it." He whispered softly.

I looked back over the dead body lying on the marble floor, blood surrounding her head. "No, no, no you don't understand." I whispered back to him, feeling him pull my face back to his so I would make eye contact with him again. "Y-You don't understand.. I killed her.. now.." I cut myself off with a gasp, terrified of the future. I noticed he was still staring at me with confused eyes and I looked back at him, taking a deep breath before opening my mouth to speak.

"I'm a werewolf, Kol."

___________________________________

oh shit

the curse has been triggered!!

yikes!!