(29)

Phone? Check.

Cute clothes? Check.

Cute messy bun? Check.

Noah's 5,000$ in an envelope? Check.

That's how I knew I was ready for Noah's date.

I was already sitting on my bed with my skinny jeans and an over-sized sweater since I was feeling a bit cold, it was already 4 PM and since the morning I paced around the house for uncountable times since the morning. It was the worst feeling ever; anxiety. I wanted to groan and scream in frustration, just thinking about one question.

What will he do when I do what I wanna do?

Will he freak out?

Will he end it because he took the money?

Will he refuse?

God! This is frustrating.

The doorbell ringing woke me up from my trance as I head towards it and open it to see Noah standing in jeans and a t shirt. He smiled cheekily at me and I try my hardest to smile back without letting my nervousness kick in.

"Hey." He says with the same smile.

"Hi." I say, standing on my tiptoes and kissing him on the cheek. He smiles at me widely as we head to his motorcycle.

"Are you actually cold?" he says as he looks at my sweater. I shrug nonchalantly at him.

"Yeah, I get cold really fast." I say with a tight smile. He hums in response as he swings his legs over the body of the motorcycle and I hop up after him. He drives out of the driveway quickly as we start up on the road. I smile to myself as all of the good memories rush into my head. I felt kinda depressed these days, and really lazy as well, it partially killed me. I didn't realize I was in a trance until Noah pulled up to a stop.

"We're here." He says as he looks at the entrance of the place. I shake myself out of the trance and look at the place to see a huge sign with a 'The Central Aquarium; be inside the aquarium!' written on it.

"Aquarium?" I say with a weird look.

"Did you ever come here anyways?" he says, pursing his lips. I shake my head with a sly smile on my face. He smiles this award-winning smile at me as he gets off and helps me off as well.

"Let's go then." He says. I shake my head a bit as I swing my legs off the motorcycle and head inside with him as he grabs my hand and intertwines our fingers together. I smile at him as he shows the man our tickets he bought probably before he picked me up and we get inside.

At first, it was a totally dark tunnel with no lights and nothing in it, after walking in that tunnel, suddenly the tunnel turned into the blue colored water and all around us, even the flour, was glass and fish was swimming everywhere, it gave you the feeling that you are walking on water. I gasp as I look at the white, orange, blue, purple, red, yellow, black, green and multi colored fish swimming all over the place. Small, big, medium-sized, predators and preys were all around me as I stood gaping at the water tunnel I was walking in.

"What? How?" I stuttered, looking all around the place.

"It looks like magic, I know." He says with a shrug as he knocks on the glass to a fish to go away.

"Stop it!" I say as I slap his shoulder, he laughs at me as we complete walking through the tunnel. I see a huge Catfish swimming around, looking at the other fishes in bewilderment and cruelty.

"This fish can kill you in a second." I say.

"Yes, one touch and the poison will surge into you like a waterfall." Noah says. I look at him weirdly.