(34)

A rush of blood to the head.

That's what I felt the very first moment I woke up. I felt all the blood going to my head making me dizzy as I felt myself moving even though my legs weren't touching the ground. What? I open my eyes to see someone's back facing my eyes.

"Um, am I getting kidnapped?" I say. A laugh is being sounded as I sway from side to side, a dull ache rising in my chest. Noah. "Noah, put me down this instant." I say as the pain in my chest completes rising and going up. He laughs as he opens the door of the passenger's seat and puts me inside carefully.

"Good morning." He says as he grins at me. I glare at him as I take in a deep breath to try to ease the dull aching pain in my chest. "Not a morning person, are we?" he says as he smirks. I stick my tongue out to him as he laughs at my childishness. I look to see we were in the middle of the desert yet again.

"You drove yesterday?" I say. He nods.

"After you slept I drove about 3 hours and the parked here and went to the back and slept beside you. Don't worry, I kept my hands to myself." He says with a wink. I playfully slap his arm as I stretch and yawn.

"What's the time?" I say.

"It's 10 AM." He says.

"What? I have been asleep for 12 hours?" I say with wide eyes.

"You looked pretty tired but I wanted to eat breakfast and I hate eating alone, so, yeah, let's eat." He says. I laugh at his excited face at the mentioning of food.

"Um, I need to change." I say as I blush unbearably. He wiggles his eyebrows at me as I slap his shoulder yet again.

"Behave!" I say with a bit of a laugh.

"I'm kidding, just kidding. You can go to the backseat and change or wait for half an hour till we reach the gas station?" he says.

"I'll wait." I say. He pouts at me as I slap him for the third time.

"Okay." he says with another laugh as he closes my door and rushes to the other side and gets in the driver's side.

"Brace yourself today." He says as he speeds up towards the road. I undo my hair and put it in a messy bun as we continue driving. After exactly half an hour we reach a gas station as Noah parks. I grab my backpack and phone.

"Meet you here in 10." He says as he takes the key from the ignition and stuffs it into his pocket. I nod as I head to the ladies' room and lock the door after I get in. For the very first time in history, the bathroom didn't smell like there was a dying body inside. I quickly change into light blue ripped hot shorts as well as a rose gold crop top and a beige see-through kimono with a little bit of detail over it. I put on my white converse and let my hair down with a flower crown on the top of my head. Wow, I look like I am a hipster.