(33)

Mom literally woke me up at 8 AM.

I was already dead with exhaustion and tiresome when she came screaming at me to wake up so I can check up on everything she and I had packed in my bag. I groaned and reluctantly woke up. Mom packed me mostly dresses because they were an easily changeable thing. I wanted sweatpants but she refused, saying I should dress like a girl for my boyfriend. I groan again as I sit in my light-wash boyfriend ripped jeans and a white till-the-belly-button T-shirt with black doodles on it and my round sunglasses along with my black converse. If I am going on a road trip, I should go in style.

It was already 11:30 AM- he was kinda late- and I was washed and dressed and was already waiting for Noah's arrival

It was already 11:30 AM- he was kinda late- and I was washed and dressed and was already waiting for Noah's arrival. As if on thought, the doorbell rings. I check that I have my painkillers with me in my backpack and put on my backpack quickly before tightening my high ponytail and placing my sunglasses on my head. I rush downstairs to see Noah and mom sitting in the living room.

"If anything happened, anything at all, call me, okay? And behave, I am only sending her because of her birthday, okay? Take care of yourselves, okay? You have money, right? I gave her some anyways. Please drive safely, I know teens these days love to drive nonchalantly, I was a teen before as well." She babbles quickly. I chuckle as I enter the living room. I glance at Noah and mentally sigh.

How can someone look so good in jeans and a black T-shirt?

"Mom, are you babbling again?" I say, laughing. She playfully glares at me.

"I'm just worried, I never had you that far." She says as she playfully pouts.

"Don't worry, Mrs. Gray. I'll take good care of Alexa." Noah says as he stands up. Mom nods at both of us as she takes in a deep breath.

"Well, I guess this is it, come over here and give me a hug." She says as she opens her arms at me. I put down my backpack as I rush forward and hug her tightly.

"If anything happens, call me or Derek." She whispers in my ear. I nod and hug her tightly before letting go with a grin on my face.

"Okay, off you go, I wanna have my mother's day in." she says as she shoos us out of the door. I laugh as Noah smiles at me before grabbing my backpack and we both get out of the house.

"Hey, I can carry my own bag." I say. He glares at me.

"I am the man here, so I carry these stuff." He says as he buffs his chest. I laugh as I finally take notice of the Land Rover that was in my driveway. It was a silver Land Rover which I don't know what model, but it looked amazing.

"Wow, I never guessed you as the rich one, Black." I say, laughing.

"Well, Gray, you guessed wrong." He says as he laughs as well. I stick my tongue at him as I get in the passenger's seat. He gets in the driver's seat and we both buckle up.