Resolved (50)

I just felt Althea's hand gently caressing my face, down my neck and my arms habang nakayakap ako sa kanya. Mahapdi ang balat ko sa pagkuskos ko habang nasa shower kanina pero hindi ko yon pansin, pakiramdam ko nakakapit pa rin ang mga halik ni Charlie sa akin at pilit ko yong binubura. Naabutan ulit ako ni Mama na nasa bathroom kanina pakiramdam ko kulang pa ang dalawang shower at kailangan ko ulit magbabad. Hindi namin namalayan ang pagpasok ni Althea sa kwarto ko. Inaya na ako ni Mama na kumain sa baba at doon ko lang nalaman na andon si Althea, narinig ko ang galit sa bawat salita niya. Pasalamat ako at nakinig siya sa akin.

Naramdaman ko ang masuyong halik ni Althea sa mukha ko, I miss her, I miss her so much. She then gave me butterfly kisses on my ears down to my neck, to my shoulder, she held my hand
and gently kissed my fingers, the back of my hand, to my wrist up to my arms. She then gently held my face and gave me a soft kiss.

"I won't let you have a bad dream Love, let me give you the sweetest dream until you fall asleep." bulong niya sa akin and gave me a deep and longing kiss while she gently moved me and let me on top of her. She slowly removed my shirt and reconnect our lips after, she's so gentle and sensitive in her movements. She then held my undies and slowly took it off without breaking our kiss. I helped her removed her pj and I took off her shirt. She cupped my face while looking straight into my eyes "We will always wake up with the happy thoughts of us having the best lovemaking everyday and every night." she giggled to lighten up dahil ramdam pa rin niya ang panginginig ng katawan ko. Andon ang trauma pero gusto kong alisin sa isip ko ang nangyari kanina and I know Altheat wants to help me.

- - -

I woke up with the sound of Althea's phone. I was about to get up pero naramdaman kong humigpit ang yakap niya sa akin. "Don't move, I like the feeling of your body on top of me." bulong niya sa akin.

"But Lovelove may tumatawag sa yo." paalala ko.

"Hihinto rin yan." sagot niya at lalong hinigpitan ang yakap niya. She made me feel loved last night with her every kiss, embrace and in every time we reached the heavens in our lovemaking. When she felt I am awake,naglalambing na ulit siya, pero mukhang siya ang pagod. I silently laughed at myself. Then her phone rang again.

"Lovelove sagutin mo na para hindi ka na kulitin." as I slowly stood up and took the phone from her purse and saw Max's name. Inabot ko ang phone sa kanya but she didn't took it instead she held my hand and pulled me back to bed and covered our naked body again. She started kissing me and her hands are gently caressing my back. Pinipilit kong iabot sa kanya ang phone pero she keeps on ignoring it. What I did next surprised her, I pressed the receive key and have it in loudspeaker.

"Hello, Althea. I'm sorry to wake you up kung natutulog ka pa but I need to remind you of your meeting tonight at 9am and our visit to the site in Antipolo." bungad ni Max. Pero hindi kumikibo si Althea na pinikit ang mata ng magtama ang mga mata namin.

"Althea??" ulit ni Max, tinapik ko si Althea para magmulat ng mata.

"I'm sorry Max, I can't be there right now, my wife needs me and I missed her so much. Please ask Cathleen to meet our client instead and tell her it's my order as her punishment for what she did, alam na niya yon." sagot niya na nakatingin sa akin.

"But Althea, the client personally asked for you. We already had a contract with them."

"Cathleen can handle that I assure you."