12 A.M: Prologue

• Dedicated to Time Is Money

Hola ! I couldn't wait and wanted to give you more of this story and  I had some time to write, so here the prologue 😃 Enjoy ! 

And I'm not perfect, nobody is, so sorry but not sorry for my mistakes 😛
___  ___  ___  ___  ___  ___  ___  ___  ___  ___  ___  ___  ___  ___  

"Why are you doing this if you did not want it since the beginning ? " Sean asked Brian a second time shaking his head. Brian did fuck up really bad this time. Why did he do that ? Is he crazy ? Is he going to die for doing this ? He did put all of us in a big shit. I'm not ready for what's gonna happen. I don't know what will happen. But I'm scared. Though that I don't show it. It's the first mistake. DON'T SHOW YOUR EMOTIONS !!!

"I already told you Sean ! I didn't have the choice. It was them or me. Me to do this or my family was going to die. And you damn know that I can do anything for them. They're my heart and nobody else couldn't help. I did it, because as the man of the house I had to do it. For them to be saved, I did it. I thought you were my niggas for life." Brian said frustrated. He was breathing hard. He was nervous and not sure about what to do. He had all our lifes in his hand. He was the one to have to take the decision. He had our future in control. Just one word and everything can change in a snap. JUST ONE WORD !!!

"If you're too scared to fight, then be a weak nigga and leave right now ! " Brian continued breaking the silence that had settled in the room. We all looked at him. He was so serious. It was sure that he was not in an happy mood. Who could be ? What we're gonna do can change our lives for good. We will never be the same. It was clear that it was not time for jokes. NO JOKES !!!

"Don't follow me in this shit if you're not ready to fight the Death. And I mean the death with a big D.  You will never get out of this shit. You're in, you'll stay in. It doesn't exist any loophole." Brian pursued looking at each one, eyes into eyes. Outside I was calm, but inside I was shaking. He wants us to fight the death or I was trippin' ? Is he crazy ? No, I don't think so. When you're living with this kind of life style for the long time, you can't kidding with that. The death had taken another meaning since we're friends with Brian. He showed us another vision of life. One that you can only see if you're in this shit with us. Why did we do that the first time ? We don't even know. We just did it. We're always saying that we had no choice in this, but we did have it. He was our choice to say yes or no. ALWAYS MAKE YOUR DECISION RIGHT !!!

Brian was staring at me for a moment. I didn't move. He didn't move. I was watching the TV, but without really paying attention to what was on it. The conversation was too damn serious to watch a stupid program TV. "Justin what are you thinking about ? Since you're quiet, you must thinking about something important." He said still staring. Only his mouth had moved, but he was still standing up, his right shoulder against the brick grey wall, his legs crossed at the ankles and his arms crossed across his chest.

"Are you sure we should do this? Are you sure it's the best thing to do ? Or are you just crackpot ? " I asked him still watching the screen. "I'm sure we should do this. We won't have this opportunity a second time. It's now or never. We just have to be strong, more psychologically than physically." He responded making sure that what he was saying was the right words to tell us. Why does he have to take us with him in his fall ? That's not gonna end good and I know it. Well, I though that I know it, but in reality I didn't. Maybe, we will do it right and everything is gonna be alright.

"I repeat when you're in this shit, you'll stay forever. I would understand if you want to walk out." Brian said finally moving from his spot. He walked towards the door ready to leave.

"We're not lame, my nigga. We're with you this time again, but if something goes wrong, you w--" Trey began to say before Brian cut him off.

"Yes, I know. So, are you ready to start this new life with me ? " He asked opening the door. A little smile appeared on his face.

We looked at each other before to nod our head yes. What did we do ? Why did I not run away when it was the time ? What did I put myself into ?

"Okay, thanks brothers. Common now, time is money." And we walked out of the crib, in our way to the biggest thing we'd never done before.

Lord, please protect us through all of this and don't let them kill us...

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

What do you think about the chapter ? Let me know what you think.

Thanks for having read my story.

VOTE

COMMENT