Chapter 8 A.M: Tenderness or no, this is the question.

ChristinA's POV;

That bitch ! Justin can't be serious ! Why is he hanging out with her ? And the most important, why is she living with him ? He's mine, not hers. That bitch ! If she thinks she's cute, she thought so wrong. I don't know what he finds interesting in her. Seriously, how this nigga can prefer her to ME ? Me, who is one hundred times more beautiful than her. Me, who can fuck him so well. Me, who could do anything he wants. I'm the perfect girlfriend for Justin, so why is he playing ? I know he said he's not the type to catch feelings, but....he just doesn't know that he loves me. Maybe not as much as me, yet, but he loves me. And we will end together. Even if I have to kill that girl for it to happen. That biiiiiiiiiiiitch !

"Bae, why are you still awake ? " He asked me wrapping his arms around my waist. I jumped immediately returning to reality. My miserable life. The life I had without my Justin. I rolled my eyes and unwrapped his arms.  I didn't want him to touch me while I was thinking about my love. Justin Combs. The best nigga that I had ever fucked. "Leave me alone please." I said making my way in the kitchen. I did need water with all these thoughts about my future husband. 

"Why are you acting like that lately ? " He asked following me. Did he not hear what I said ? Urg ! Just his voice. His voice was enough to annoy me. "Like what ? " I asked back. "Are you cheating on me ? " I stopped walking and turned around. If only he knew. "No, of course no. Why are you asking me that ? Seriously, you don't have something else to do instead of saying bullshit ?! " I was getting frustrated. "Why are you so distant then ? Tell me Christi ! If you're cheating on me, just tell me. Why are you making me waste precious time of my life ? " I rolled my eyes. That nigga !

"No, the question is, why are YOU wasting my fucking precious time ? " His jaw clenched. "Who is the other guy ? " Why was he insisting so much ? I was about to beat his punk ass. "No-damn-body. Leave me alone Peter. Anyways, do you not have some work to do ? Or did they finally fire you ? " 

He smacked his teeth. "No, they didn't. And they won't because I am the best." He answered getting frustrated. "Yeah, sure, that's why you still didn't lock these niggas." I said ironically. "I need proofs then I'll be able to do this. Although, you who are all day in the streets...you didn't hear something by chance ? " I had to laugh. "You are so pitiful. You can't do your own job, so you're asking me answers you don't have instead of being a real policeman and do the job by your own." I laughed again.

"Shut the fuck up bitch ! " He yelled and pushed me against the wall. That shit, Justin would never do this to me. "Sorry, I...I'm really stressed. Bae, please, I don't want to fight with you tonight." It was too late. "Fuck you Peter ! I fucking hate you ! " I yelled and ran out the kitchen.

As I was about to climb the stairs, I suddenly felt a strong hand grabbing my forearm making me fall on the floor and hitting my head against it. I was in so much pain. "Bitch ! You better drop the attitude before I beat your ass ! " I was not shocked when he said that. Nothing was new. "Leave me alone Peter ! " I screamed standing up with my hand on the back of my head. I had a headache now. "Christi, I am serious, stop disrespecting me. RIGHT FUCKING NOW ! "