Chapter 7: 55 P.M : Alone.

Life is sadness.

Life is loneliness.

Life is a pain.

Life is a traitor.

Life is pitiless.

Life is a bitch !

And I hate her ! I hate her with my all. One day it was showing its good side and then boom the other day it was ready to eat me alive. Why ? Why can some people be happy and not the others ? Why ?

Why did my uncle kill my parents for ? Oh yeah ! It was for money. Fucking money ! People can do anything just for these pieces of papers. Why though ? It's not that important ! Well, it was the cause of my past lifestyle...

But still, was it really a reason for this bastard to kill the two people that created me ? I was a joyful child until he destroyed everything. And it was just for money. And before of his jealousy too. These two things mix together were definitely not going to make a great man of him. I wish he had waited a bit more before to do this though. If losing my parents was what had had to happen, I would've liked to have more time with them. 

The tears started falling as I was trying to remember the little moments I had with them. It was hard since I was only two years old. The images were blurred, but I could still see my mother and father's faces. Their smiles, their voice, the way they were looking at me, I will never forget it. 

Then I began to think about Lali. I will never forget the first time I met her. We were not getting along immediately and I was wondering why I had to help her, but I will never regret for not having given up too soon. I still wanted to help and I wanted to be there for her. Then came this night when she called me. That's when everything started. It was not easy at first, because I was not used to that kind of situation, but I warmed up to her.

She was something else. She was unique and I couldn't help but felt some type of way when I was with her. We got to know each other and started a friendship that soon turned into a relationship. The feelings were there and strong, none of us could control them nor ignore them. In some way, we were meant to be together. And when I realized that  I fell in love with her, life decided to take her away from me. Why ? I found happiness and I couldn't keep it. That was unfair !

Suddenly, a small smile appeared on my face. I fell in love. I actually found someone to love. And she loved me too. I was in a serious relationship. A thing I thought that was never going to happen to me. Before to be with Lali, I was officially done with love. Well, I had never attempted that type of love before, mostly because I was scared and I didn't really know about this, but it did happen. It happened. 

Walter was officially free. 

I was free also during a moment, but the freedom ran away pretty fast. I felt locked again. Empty, it missed something in my life. And I knew exactly what it was. Will I ever fall in love again ?

I don't think so. 

It was impossible for me. I was scared again. I didn't want to try it a second time. I was definitely done with love. I wanted to hear nothing about it. Love broke my heart and savagely. No pity. Why ? 

The tears ran more on my cheeks. The hole I was feeling in my chest was big and hurtful. I was alone, but fine with it. Anyways, why getting closer to people if it's to lose them at the end ? Shaq, Sean, Trey, Glorya and her kids, they were all going to leave me. I was going to be alone.

I finished the bottle of wine and threw it somewhere. I put my head in my hands and groaned in frustration. I was exhausted. I was tired to live this life. It got me. It killed me already. Now, I was just a zombie moping around my house. 

I need to go.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 

Let me know what you think about this chapter.

Thanks for having read !

Sorry for the mistakes.