Chapter 8:25 P.M : Decisions.

[ Four Months Later ]

"Justin, the fuck ? Where are you ? " Trey asked practically yelling in my right ear.

I laughed, "Somewhere." 

"Where ? " He insisted getting angry.

"Uh...The land of kangaroos." I answered chuckling.

"What ? You're in Australia ?? "

I shrugged like he could see me. "Maybe."

"Jus, I'm not playing with you. You're acting so strange lately. It's been four months that we talked to you for the last time and now we found out that you sold your house, your cars, took all the money in your bank account and left without telling nobody. What's wrong with you ? Are you okay at least ? "

"Well...as you said. My car, my house, my money. I can do whatever I want to with all of this and if I didn't tell yall, it's because I want to be alone. I already told you and the others this shit. Just respect it, nigga ! " I said raising my voice.

"Well, you cut all contacts with us, so why did you call me then ? I don't understand you right now." He asked then sighed in frustration.

I shrugged again. "I don't know. I needed to talk with someone after four months of loneliness."

"I knew we should've visited even if you told us to leave you alone until you were ready to see people again."

"Well, it's been three months and a half that I left USA and now I'm here. When did you realize I was not there anymore ? " I questioned curiously.

"Three months ago and we're searching you everywhere since then. We're worried about you. You need to come back. We can help you."

I shook my head and laughed sarcastically, "No, you can't. It's too late for me..."

"What are you talking about ? " He asked sounding confused.

I chuckled, "I just wanted to say goodbye. You, Shaq and Sean are my bros, I love yall. And Glorya and her kids too. I want you all to be happy." And with that said I hung up, then threw the phone in the ocean before me. 

It was best for me to leave. I sold all my belongings, except a bag in which I put some clothes and bathroom items, plus the money I got from my bank account. I decided to travel around the world. I needed to change the environment I was living in. I wanted something new. Something to begin my new life with. Well, my new and short life. 

I went to China, London, Cuba, Mexico, Madagascar and others beautiful countries. I visited, learned about the different cultures and enjoyed the wonderful landscape. It was an amazing experience. I just wished I had the chance to share it with my parents or Lali or the three of them. But I will never forget what I'd seen. 

I knew I should've explained myself to my friends, but I didn't feel like it, plus they were surely going to stop me. I couldn't let them do that. They needed to let me go. I was hoping they won't be mad at me for too long though. I was just hoping that they were all going to be happy and live a long and peaceful life. Of course, they'll have their ups and downs, but I knew they were going to be alright. Mostly without me.

Australia was my last destination. The weather was good and I had a great time meeting the kangaroos and other special animals there were here. It was not too different from USA, but it wasn't the same thing. The beach was my favourite place though. I felt free there. It was just me and my thoughts. The water was beautiful. Blue and clean. And the waves were big causing the surfers to come numerous. It was good to see others people having the time of their life. They just needed water and it was all. It was fantastic and weird at the same time to me. I wished I could be like them. But I needed more and I knew I couldn't have it.

Well, under one condition.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Let me know what you think about this chapter.

A/N: We're almost at the end =)

Thanks for having read !

Sorry for the mistakes.