Chapter 2:45 A.M: Homecoming (Part.3)

Thanks for the comments on the last chapter, that gave me motivation. Keep commenting please, I like to know what the readers think about the story.

I hope you'll enjoy this chapter.

Thanks for reading and I'm just a human, so don't mind the mistakes (except if they are a problem for you to understand something, just tell me in a comment or pm me)
__   __   __   __   __   __   __   __   __   __   __   __   __   __   __   __

I still can't believe this nigga dared to threaten Glorya ! What is going on in his damn mind ? Glorya is a nice and respectable woman. She never hurt nobody and deserves to be treat well. Brian must have lost his head ! There is not another explanation. And the cars. It's not a surprise that we have a lot of money, but that much. No, it's impossible. Except if he did what we told him to not do. He never listens to nobody, but himself. He thinks he knows everything. The most important thing that he should know is that nobody knows everything. We never stop learning. And him, never learns from his damn mistakes. And Trey, Shaq and Sean who did not react yet. That is not normal. Are they even still alive ?

After Glorya left to go home, I went to my room and cleaned my bed. I took the tray in the kitchen, then put the dishes in the dishwasher and went to make my bed. I took a warm shower and when the water became cold I knew my body was washed. I got out, dried myself and wrapped the towel around my waist to brush my teeth and shave. Then I dropped the towel to go in my room to find some clothes. Once I found them, I dressed (Outfit in external link). Then I went back in the bathroom to do my hair, what means to comb them and put a bit of gel in it. When I finished with that I went downstairs, took my car and house keys, shoved them in my pocket then turned the alarm on and went in the garden where my dogs were still sleeping. They are the guards of the house. I have them since four years now and they never disappointed me in their job.

Danger, my black doberman, is the first one I had. If he doesn't like your face, you better not stay near him. If your a robber and wants to steal my things, you won't because Danger will already hurt you. I didn't call him like that for no damn reason. This dog is scared of nobody and nothing. On the other hand, Killer, my black cane corso, has pity for nobody. As his name tells, he is a killer. This dog is a monster. If you don't want to die, don't mess with him, don't come near him. The second I saw these animals, I knew they were born to be my dogs. They are more dangerous than ten lions and tigers together. As me they are not afraid to make the blood rains.

I put their food in their bowls before to go in the garage. Today I decided to use my orange Turbo. This morning when we were discussing with Glorya, she told me that Brian wanted me to join him in the apartment. I didn't know why, but I was going to discover it. I started the engine and in less than one second I was on my way. The apartment is in downtown, what was one hour away from my house. But with the traffic in Los Angeles, it was going to take me more time. Usually, I would be pissed, but as it's been awhile, I was in my new car listening to the radio nodding my head with the music. I think it was a new song of Drake.

'' I got my eyes on you, you're everything that I see
  I want your hot love and emotion endlessly
  I can't get over you, you left your mark on me
  I want your hot love and emotion endlessly... ''