Chapter 5:25 A.M: New Family (Part.1)

Thanks for reading.
__   __   __   __   __   __   __

"Justin...Justin...Wake up...Justin.....It's time to wake up." What is that ? And who is it ? I opened my eyes slowly. My view was still blurry. I could only see a shadow. It was a female with long hair. I rubbed my eyes and blinked twice. Now I could see her smile, her eyes and..

"What are you doing in my room ? " I asked sitting up. I rubbed my eyes again. I was finally awake. For a moment, I have totally forgotten that she's living with us. "Uh...I made you breakfast. Do you want to eat it here ?" She asked looking at me. Her smile was not on her face anymore. She was beautiful today. Not that she was not yesterday or when I met her. She's always gorgeous. She was wearing a long white summer dress with her hair put in what they call a bun. The only make-up she had, was mascara making her eyelashes longer than what they already were and light pink lipstick on her lips. She hadn't shoes on, but I could tell she took care of her feet. She must have done some pedicure or something like that. Why am I getting attention to these details ?

She snapped her fingers. "Justin ? Are you still with me ? Are you okay ? " I nodded my head and got out the bed. "Oh, Jus ! Could you at least tell me to close my eyes ? " She screamed like a little girl. "What ? You never saw a man naked ? " I asked turning around. "Oh Gosh ! " She exclaimed also turning around to face the door. I shrugged and laughed. I love my body and I'm not ashamed of it. And I'm not scared to walk naked, mainly not in MY house.

I went in my bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. In short the morning routine. Then I took a warm shower. Once I was done cleaning my body, I got out and dried myself. I put some lotion and dressed. I put my grey Calvin Klein boxer first then my black Nike basketball short. When I'm chilling at home, I prefer to be shirtless. I walked out to see Lali sitting Indian style on my bed. She had turned the TV on and was eating her breakfast. Mine was on the nightstand. I noticed that she had also made my bed. And opened the curtains too. "What are you watching ? " I asked sitting next to her.

"They're passing old programs, like Fresh Prince right now." She answered then laughed because Will and Carlton were dancing Jump On It. Actually it's one of my favourite episode. I joined her in her laugh starting to eat. She cooked me eggs with sausages, bacon, toasts and muffins. And plus there was the big glass of orange juice. I took a first bite. Oh my... I can die now !

"Damn ! You can stay forever. In fact, I won't let you go." I said taking other bites. I was devouring the food. She giggled. "Thanks. I'm glad you're enjoying it." She said as the dogs entered the room with their bowl in their mouth. They put them on the bed doing their puppy face. "What is wrong with you two ? " I asked eyeing them. "Oh ! Do you want more breakfast ? " Lali asked them and they nodded their face. I think they like her now. Fat ass !

Lali giggled and gave them the rest of her plate that was practically all her food. " Wait ! Are you sure you don't want to eat it ? " She nodded her head. "Don't worry. I'm easily full." She said smiling. I rolled my eyes then shook my head. I took her now empty plate and filled it with some of my food. "Please eat that." I said handing it her back. After we all had finished our food, the dogs came on the bed with us. Danger laid his head on Lali's lap and closed his eyes while Killer laid between us. After every meal they take a two hours nap. It's an habit of them.