Chapter 5:45 A.M: Getting Closer (Part.2)

Thanks for reading !
__   __   __   __   __   __   __

"Justin, is it real ? He's..." She couldn't finish her sentence because she started crying. I just told her about RJ. I knew she was going to be devastated about that, but I had to tell her, she had to know this. "I'm sorry." That all I said. I didn't know what to do actually. I had never been used to that. A female crying before me it's definitely something new for me. What should I do ? Then I thought about what she said about hugs. Not what I like to do, but I felt like I had to comfort her. I hesitated at first, but wrapped her in my arms. She immediately hugged back and buried her head in my chest. Great, my t-shirt is gonna be wet now !

I rolled my eyes at this thought. After three minutes, I had to pull away because I felt uncomfortable suddenly. That's really not the type of shit I do usually. "When did it happen ? I was going to visit him today." She asked looking at me with sad eyes. I'm not gonna lie, it did something to my heart to see her like that. Why though ?

"Yesterday, he had a heart attack......He's in a better place now." I answered trying to reassure her. "I...I wanted him to be free before to...die." She confessed letting another tear fall. I wiped her face and placed a soft kiss on her forehead. Don't know why I did that, but I did. 

Urg, how I hate emotional conversations ! I'm really not used to that. "Me too. Uh...I have to go." I said starting to walk out her room. She grabbed me by my arm making me turn around. I questioned her with the look on my face. What means that my eyebrows were frowned. "Uh...where are you going ? " She asked with a little voice. "We have a meeting. They already began. I just came here to tell you about RJ. Uh..You had to know." I responded looking at her. She nodded her head. "Uh...can I come with you ? I have nothing to do." She asked making a little pout with her luscious lips. She was cute, actually. Wait what ?! Whatever.

I thought for a moment. If she comes with me, what could it happen ? Nothing, since I'll be there to protect her. "Okay, but when I tell you to do something, just do it, don't ask any question. Got it ? " I asked eyeing her. She nodded her head smiling.

**************************************************

I parked my black Bugatti-Veyron in front of the warehouse next to D-key's, as usual, that had always been my spot. Everybody was already there. We made our way to the entry where Monster was standing as a security guard. Dressed in black entirely, with black sunglasses and golden Jordans earrings to each ears. Monster worked with us since the beginning. He had never disappointed us. Very tall, with a lot of muscles and bald. You can think that he's a professional wrestler. A lot of people in the streets are scared of him because of his reputation. Monster is known for having survive after a guy shoot him thousand times. I know, it sounds so false, but the multiple and true scars on his chest and stomach tell the contrary. Nobody was witnessed this night though, so I still wonder who started with that story. Anyways, Monster does an excellent job and that's all that matters. "Wassup Big M ? " I said greeting with my head. A smile appeared on his face. "Damn, no damn body told me you got out. That's good to see you again Jus." He said to me, but looking at Lali who was standing behind me on her phone.