Chapter 9:15 P.M : Last Day.

[ One Week Later ]

The beach.

A beautiful place to think.

A beautiful place to relax.

A beautiful place to sleep.

The sand is comfortable and warm. It's actually an excellent bed. The water is calm and helps to fall asleep. It helps your mind to wonder and to stop worrying about everything around you.

The beach is a peaceful place.

No wonder why some people love coming here all the time. And it makes this place more incredible when you're alone because you don't really feel like it. You're alone, but it's not annoying. You feel like you need no one by your side. 

And it's the best place to watch the sun raise in the sky and the sunset also. The colors it takes. It's like they had been invented just for it and nothing else. This orange that makes it look like a big ball of fire, but that doesn't scare you. Personally, I wanted to touch it and know what it feels like to be that near to the sun. It's fantastic.

And sleeping under the stars it's cool too. It's so different from when you're living in the city. You can actually see them all shining in the dark night. It gives you the opportunity to dream with your eyes open. They make funny figures too. You can't help it but trying to guess what it is. 

And it's so calm. No car, no plane, no train, no wild kids, nobody to bother you. Really nothing to worry about. It's just you and the beach.

"Hi ! " I heard what caused me to startle a bit.

I opened my eyes to see a little girl sitting next to me. She had blond hair and blue eyes. She was little, she looked like she was five or maybe four years old. Her angelic face made a smile appear on mine. She looked so innocent. But what was she doing here all by herself ? And plus it seemed like she was still wearing her pajama. She was dressed with a long and white dress with long sleeves that were going until her wrists. And she had no shoes on her feet.

"Hey. Who are you ? And what are you doing here ? " I asked looking at her.

"I'm Bianca. And you ? " She answered holding her hand out.

I hesitated at first, but then shook it. "Uh...I'm Justin. Where are you parents at ? "