Chapter 6:45 P.M : What am I going to do ?

“There is no passion to be found small -
  in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living.“

“Our human compassion binds us the one to the other -
 not in pity or patronizingly,
 but as human being who have learned how to turn our common suffering into hope for the future.“

                                                                          -Nelson Mandela 

Another day full of pain. I was still doing the same thing. What meant nothing. I woke up rubbing my eyes and then yawned. I stretched my arms and got out of the bed. I went in the bathroom and did the hygiene routine. After my shower, I got dressed in the usual sweatpants and then went in the kitchen. I opened the fridge and took a beer. I opened it and drank. 

I went in the living room and plopped on the couch. I turned the TV on and decided to watch a movie on Netflix. After three boring action films, I was tired, so I laid on the couch and let myself fall slowly asleep.

Once again I was in this garden wondering what was going to happen this time. When I suddenly heard a voice. I turned around and couldn't see the person. It sounded like someone was calling me. I was searching with my eyes, but I just couldn't find that person. I tried to move, but my foot were stuck on the grass.

I raised my eyebrow and tried again, but I was still not moving. I groaned in frustration and wiped my face. Then I heard this voice again and finally a figure was coming towards me. I couldn't see who it was, but it could tell it was a woman.

The figure continued to walk in my direction and then stopped. I still couldn't perceive her face and it was bothering me. I tried to move my arms to touch her face, but once again I had no control on my body. It was irritating, but I couldn't do nothing about it.

I sighed, "Who are you ? " I asked curiously.

"It's not important." Her voice was melodic and magic. 

"But, I want to know." 

She shook her head, "But, you won't know."

I shrugged, "Okay, but why am I here then ? " I continued to ask.

"I have no idea. Why are you here ? " She asked back.

I frowned completely lost. "I don't know, that's why I was- You know what, I'm just going to wake up. This conversation is going nowhere. I can't even see you face." 

She giggled. "Oh ! Justin. You're funny." 

It was really making no sense. "Can I leave now ? I don't like you." I said getting angry. In fact, I wanted to see Lali again or just someone else. This woman with no face was getting on my nerves.

"No, you can't."

My eyes opened wide. "Why ? The fuck, man ! "

She laughed. "I want you to do something for me though."

I rolled my eyes. "What ? "

She folded her arms  and walked closer to me. She took my head in her hands gently and then started squeezing it. Soon, my head began to feel a pain and was getting hot. I could feel fire getting out of my brain. I was panicking now. "Wh-what are you doing ? What is going on ? " I questioned slightly stuttering. I wanted to stop her, but I still couldn't move my arms nor my legs. I was immobile. 

She laughed evilly. "I want your soul, Justin. Give it to me." What the hell ? I was confused and was not liking this dream that was actually a nightmare.

I closed my eyes hoping to wake up in the next minute.

I fell off the couch, "No leave me alone ! " I screamed realizing I was back in my living room. What the fuck ? It was weird ! I blinked a couple of times and shook my head. I sighed and stood up. I went in the kitchen and took a bottle of wine. I popped the plug and drank.

I was wondering if this dream or nightmare or whatever it was, had a meaning or if it was just my mind going crazy. I played it again in my head, but I got no answer. Why did this woman want my soul for ? Was it a warming ? I rolled my eyes and chuckled at myself. I was being ridiculous. It was not the reality anyways.

But still, I wanted to know who was this woman.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Let me know what you think about it.

A/N: There are like five chapters left before the end =)

Thanks for still reading !

Sorry for the mistakes.