Chapter 5.00 A.M: I want to know you better.

Hi !

It's been a little while since I didn't update.

Well...here a new chapter

Enjoy and don't mind the mistakes !
__   __   __   __   __   __   __   __   __   __   __

Thanks God, she's finally letting her guard down. I can understand why she can't trust me though. Well, for the moment. I don't even know why I'm doing all of this, but I'm doing it. She doesn't seem to be a person who needs help. When RJ asked me to help her, I thought her life was in danger or something worse, but she has problems that a lot of people out there have. The kind of problems I had before I start the business with my brothers. I know how hard it is to get out of the poverty, but if you're determined you can do it. Nothing is impossible. You are the only one to block your way until your success. It's difficult to fight against others, but it's more when your adversary is yourself. 

So, that's what RJ wanted to do ? Help the girl to get out of this situation for a better one ? Yes, I think I can do it. But it would be good if she let me do the job. I only met her twice and talked to her not even ten minutes, but I already can tell that she's an independent stubborn female. She's the type who prefers to do everything by herself. She's strong and doesn't let bullshit get to her easily. She's a fighter. I know she's been through a lot even if she didn't tell nothing, for the moment. She's a little like me.

As I was driving, she was looking out the window deep in her thoughts. I was wondering what she was thinking about. The fire turned red and I stopped the car. By waiting for it to change into green, I took a little moment to observe her. She was dressed in an outfit that was showing a bit too much of her skin if you want my opinion. Her hair is long, so I was wondering if she was wearing weaves or if it was real. But I know better than to ask that question to or to touch the hair of a female. You can have a lot of trouble by daring to do that. Trust me, I know what I'm talking about.

"Why are you staring at me ?" She was looking at me now. "Why could I not stare at you ?" I asked back. with one of my arrogant smile. I had always been a proud smart mouth. "Because...it's weird. I feel like these poor animals in the zoo when you do that." She answered before a silence settled between us.

I'm sure she's the type to get angry fast too. "What are you stressing for ?" I questioned noticing that her right leg was shaking. People usually do that when they are stressed, scared, anxious by nature or mad. Since she didn't respond to my last question, I continued to mess with her. "Why are you pissed of ?" She rolled her eyes then sighed shooting me a dead stare. "I'm not. And where are you taking me ?"

"McDonald's." I answered moving the car. That fire lasted two thousand years ! "Really ?" Why was she surprised ? Oh, I know. She saw my car and immediately thought that was taking her to an expensive restaurant. What it's not going to happen. Like, who did she think she is ? I'm not wasting my money for bullshit. These restaurants have mini plates for big prices. The fast foods give lots of food for little prices. I'm more intelligent than what she thinks. "What ? You don't know what it is ?" I asked raising an eyebrow at her.