11 P.M: The End. THANK YOU !

Hello guys ! 

This was ROLEX and I hope you enjoyed it. Yes, It's the end. Thanks for having read until here. I really really appreciate it. Thanks so much for the support. And I hope the end was not too rushed and you understood everything. 

Since you know that I was not that motivated to finish this story, of course there won't be a sequel. Anyways, it can't be possible since what Justin did in the last chapter. I know it's sad, but that's what happens sometimes.

Justin just couldn't live anymore. In the beginning of the story, he got out of jail -where he went while it was not him who should've been there is the first place. Then he had to get back in the game, but fortunately he and his friends finally understood that they had to stopped before to all go to jail, so they set Brian up. Why ? Because he was the only obstacle. He would've not allowed them to quit if they hadn't send him to jail. Meantime, Justin met Lali and they fell in love. He also started to work legally. Everything was right for Justin and he thought that he had finally had his happy ever after, but it wasn't the case. Plus, he lost a lot of people in his life. Lali's death was the last thing he could take. In the few last chapters, you could see how Justin was affected and how all of he had experienced got the worst of him. I know, he should've asked for help or something, but it was already too late. 

That's it. Thanks again for the support. I LOVE YOU !!!! 

CissyItsMe ✌