Chapter 11 A.M: What are you talking about ?

Thanks for having answered to my question.

Enjoy !

___  ___  ___  ___  ___  ___  ___  ___  ___

To talk ? Talk about what ? I don't want to talk. We don't need to do this. Or...maybe yes ? No ? Yes ? I don't know. Urg ! Why did she have to do this ? Why did she have to come with the bullshit ? When I invited her, I wanted us to spend some quality time together and to relax. And there she was standing before me wanting to be serious and shit. 

"No, we don't." I contradicted walking away.

"What ? Justin, I can't continue like that." She explained following me in the living room.

I stopped and turned around to face her, "I don't do the relationship." I already knew what she wanted and I was not for it. I had never dated and I was not ready for this. I was so used to just have sex with the girl. The others lovey dovey things had never been a habit. 

"Well then, goodbye. I'm tired of this. I like you and I know you like me too, but if you don't want to make things official with me, then okay. But I won't wait forever. I'm not getting younger with the years and-"

I had to cut her off. Because one, she was speaking too much and two, where is all of this coming from ? What the fuck ?! She just had arrived, right ? Why is she throwing all that shit in my face ? I shook my head and went towards her, "First off, you can't say that I like you too because I know you can't read my mind." 

"Oh please ! The way you are with m-"

"That proves nothing ! " Why was I in deny ? I don't know..

She shook her head, "So...You're just going to pretend like...I mean nothing to you. I can walk out of your life and you won't miss me ? "

I groaned, "I just wanted to share a dinner with you, not having that stupid conversation." I said being honest. The reality was that I didn't want to tell her the truth, that was that I was scared to start a serious relationship with her. I was scared to fuck up with her. I was scared to be hurt. I had always been scared of love. What is love ? Do I love her ? No ? Yes ? No ? 

"Okay, you know what fuck you and forget me then." She said and before I could realized it, she had slammed the front door and she was gone. 

[ THE NEXT DAY ]

I couldn't believe that I was going to do this. I couldn't sleep last night, because my mind was thinking about Lali. She didn't want to get out of my head. The conversation we had was replaying again, again and over again. I was about to go crazy.