Chapter 7 A.M: Weird...

Thanks for reading. Enjoy !
__   __   __   __   __   __   __   __

I opened my eyes meeting the dark of my room. I rubbed them and then took the remote on my nightstand, pressed the button and the curtains opened to let the sun enter my room. Today, the weather was beautiful. No clouds in the blue sky. Birds flying and singing. I got up and went in the bathroom to get ready. I brushed my teeth at first and then took a shower. After one hour and thirty minutes I dried myself, put some lotion on my body, combed my hair and finally dressed. I put a simply white T-shirt with grey Adidas sweatpants and socks -since I was not going out- on. Then I went downstairs where the dogs were eating theirs breakfast and Lali was cooking. By the smell she was doing pancakes, eggs and sausages. My stomach started groaning immediately. I walked in without saying something and poured myself a glass of orange juice while staring at her. She was singing ”Every little step” by Bobby Brown. 

I could tell she was still mad about yesterday though. She wanted to go to see a movie and I didn't, so I drove us home as she was protesting like a crazy girl in the car. And she also wanted to go to the club, but the thing is that she couldn't go without me to protect her and the boys and I can not go out for a moment. The cops searched gangs in clubs first before to pursue their investigation further. One of our spy gave us the info at the end of the meeting.

So, Lali was pissed and I couldn't tell her the real reason of why we had to stay home all night. I suggested her to have a slumber party -don't know why I said that- but she wasn't having it. She was doing a crisis like a little kid what really irritated me, so I picked her up and locked her in her room telling that she was in punishment. I think she really didn't like it. I unlocked her door towards 3 a.m. She was sleeping.

All that mini drama made me laugh. I don't know who she thought I am, but surely not the man to mess with. I sat on the counter still observing all her gestures what was making her angrier. I did know this because she burnt one pancakes and she began to agitate. I shook my head laughing and she turned around. Pissed was the exact word of her face expression. "Wassup ? " I said with a smile to aggravate her. She didn't answer. For a moment she kept quiet as her feet was taping the floor frenetically. "I hate you." She finally said.

"And ?" She cut the cooker, then took the plate with pancakes and...threw it at me. What the hell ?!! Of course I avoided it shocked that she actually did that. "THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU ?!" I had to ask. "YOU'RE WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME ! " She answered yelling as well. "LOWER YOUR DAMN VOICE BEFORE I KNOCK SOME SENSE INTO YOUR BIG HEAD ! " I warned her coming towards her. "Or what ? What are you gonna do Mister fucking Justin ? Lock me in my fucking room again, huh ?! "

I calmed myself before to speak. I relaxed my hands that was firm fists five minutes ago. "Listen, you better not play with my nerves." I warned her again. "Or what ? " She asked a second time coming towards me too. "You know what, I'm not a damn beater woman, but maybe you're gonna be the first of plenty or just a damn exception. But let me tell you that I'm gonna put all the energy I saved preventing myself not to hit a female in these punches. It's my house, my rules and if you're not happy then you can get the fuck out of here. Got it ? " I said trying not to raise my voice, but it was too hard. Women know how to get you to your limits. They know you won't beat them, because you would be seen as a very bad guy then. But sometimes females are playing too much. Well...My point of view and I don't care if you don't think like me. Even if I told her this, I was not going to hit her. My mother raised me better than that though. Plus it wouldn't be fair since compared to her I'm much stronger.  

She rolled her eyes. "Listen, maybe you're the boss in your little thug world, but not in the real one. You're just a little ant among billions that I want to trample on, right now." Now our faces were too close if you want my opinion. Just one last move and a kiss could happen between us. But I don't want it to happen. And I couldn't move because of our intense eye contact. We were fighting with our eyes waiting for the other to look away and to be destabilized.

"Everybody is afraid, but I'm not scared of you. Not as much as you are of yourself." She whispered getting closer. I couldn't let that happen. I pushed her slightly away from me still making eye contact with her. We stayed like that, without moving, just looking into each other, trying to read our souls, not really awake of what we had to do next. It was strange and at the same time interesting. Even if she just told me that she's not scared, I could read fear in her eyes. I just didn't know what the fear was about. Did she lie ? 

"Just say that you're sorry." She said breathing. "Why ? " I asked confused. "Just say it." She responded with a tear falling on her cheek. What's going on ? Why is she crying ? Did I do something ? No, it couldn't be me. This girl was....a whole new world I did not know the existence. Something I'm really not used to. Something I don't want to be used to. No, it can't be possible ! 

"Just say sorry Justin." She said getting frustrated. Something was definitely wrong with her ! "Why ? " I asked again still confused as fuck. "You...Never mind." She said then stormed out the kitchen. What was that ?

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 

Let me know what you think.

A/N: I know, it's a short chapter but it's still important. If you didn't understand that, I invite you to re-read it ! What do you think about Lali and Justin ?

VOTE

COMMENT

SORRY FOR THE MISTAKES !