Chapter 5:15 A.M : New Home.

Thanks for reading !
__   __   __   __   __   __

LaLi's POV;

I waited thirty minutes my head in my hands and crying before to hear someone sitting down across from me. I raised my head slowly to see Justin staring at me with concern in his dark eyes. You can't even read them. It's like they're empty. His eyes are...dead. I wiped my tears away and cleared my throat feeling embarrassed suddenly. I didn't like when people see me crying. I feel so weak. But with Justin, it's not the same thing. He's not the type of person to judge just to judge. He doesn't talk just to talk. He's always attentive to everything around him. With the little time I spent with him, I did notice something really important about him. Justin is smart. 

We stayed quiet for a moment observing each other to see who was going to move first. Eyes into eyes. I knew he was trying to see through mine, what he has already done yesterday. But me, I really couldn't read his. He's such a mystery and...interesting. Yes, definitely an interesting character.

"Are you okay ? " He asked breaking the intense silence. I nodded my head up and down. "Are you sure ? " He continued to ask. "Yes, I'm fine." I mumbled. "Okay, but what happened ? Why are you here ? " He questioned with his eyebrows frowned. I sighed and told him everything that happened tonight. From my aunt who was messing with me as always, to my uncle who came home angry, to him hitting my aunt, to him trying to rape me, to me hitting my uncle and my aunt with the bat, to my run until here. "...And that's why I called you. I didn't know what to do. An-and...I need..he-help." The last sentence was hard to say. I don't like to ask help to nobody. I'm a strong young woman and it's MY struggle. 

He nodded his head and stood from his chair. "C'mon, you can stay with me." He said and started to walk so I followed him whatever he was taking me. But why am I doing this ? I don't even know him, but something is telling me that I'm save with Justin. It's...strange. 

We got in his car and we drove during one entire hour. We arrived in front of a gate that Justin opened with a little black remote. My eyes almost popped out my head when I saw the big white Mansion in front of me. Is he living here ? "Wow..." I mumbled under my breath. "Thank you." He said chuckling. We got out his car and made our way to the front door. Before to slide the key in the lock, Justin turned around pressing a button on his little black remote. Then a bit of ground let the car go under it. Did I really see it ? Who is he ? James Bond ? 

The surprises were not finished yet. When we entered I was amazed by the size and structure of the house. It was better than the outside and the outside was already awesome. There were two stairs that led upstairs and between them there was a beautiful wall mural that was the Mount Rushmore, but the four presidents were replaced by Rosa Parks, Martin Luther King, Malcom X and Obama. That was original ! There was a little round entry table with a flowerpot too. The flowers were some white gorgeous Lila's. Then we went in what looked like to be the living room. There were a long white couch across from a big wall HD and 3D plasma TV. Between them there was a glass bass table. And this side of the living was the only one to have a carpet on the floor. The carpet was white and of fur. The fur was not too long and so soft. It was comfortable to walk on it. Justin made me take my shoes off before to enter in there. There was a black glittering piano -that you always see in rich people house in the movies- behind the couch and near the window and next to it there was a library with books on one side and DVDs on the other. Next to the library there was a beautiful and long green plant. Then I heard like water so I turned my head towards where I was hearing this and finally noticed that there was a white fountain. The water was getting out of the wall to fall in a white stone basin where there were fishes. There were two Moorish Idol, like ten clown-fishes, four Juvenile Emperor Angelfishes that were a little blue fluorescent since it was the night, two Mandarin fishes, a Parrot fish, two Regal tang, seven Coral Beauties that were a little blue and mostly orange fluorescent, three Flame Angels, five orange and white Koi, one big French Angelfish, six pink Lyretail Anthias that were fluorescent also, two Pseudanthias Taeniatus, a little Pufferfish, two Snakesking Discus, three Striped Butterflyfishes that were yellow with a little bit of white and blue fluorescent and a Symphysodon Discus. No, I don't know the name of all this fishes, but they were all written on the basin with a little drawing of the fish to recognize each one of them. Then I realized that the floor was a very clean black marble. You could even see yourself.