Chapter 3 P.M : I hate you.

[ One Month Later ]

"Justin, how are you today ? " 

"Glorya, I already told you. I'm fine. Can you please stop calling me ? I want to be alone." I answered getting angry. 

"It's been one month now that you'r-"

"I said I'm fine ! I gave you one million of dollars to live your live and take care of your children. Do that please. Don't worry about me."

"I don't care about the money, Justin. I consider you as a member of my family, of course I'm going to worry ! Did you eat today ? " She asked sounding really concerned.

I sighed ready to hang up on her. "Yeah." I mumbled lying. I hadn't really eat this past days. I preferred to stay in my bed and moping. My life was a disaster. I wanted to die too.

"Stop lying, Justin. You know what, I'm coming." 

"NO ! "

"But Jus-"

I cut her off, "LEAVE ME ALONE ! " And then I ended the phone conversation.

I sighed wiping my face in frustration. Why it had to happen to me ? Why me ? I was happy, trying to live a decent life, I thought I was doing all good, but no...I thought wrong. So wrong was I ! If only I'd known what was going to happen. If only I hadn't open the door for that bitch. Nothing would've happened. If only I had let Brian killed Officer Dallas as he wanted to. Then he would've never came to kill my girlfriend. Everything went so fast and mainly I wasn't expecting the day that has started so well to end this way. If only I had pushed her when he shoot. I should've told her to stay upstairs. Why ? 

It'd been one month that Lali died and got buried. We were four weeks after and I still couldn't believe it. I wished I could go back in the past to prevent it, but it was impossible. I was feeling guilty though. All of this was my fault. I saved her, but then I was the cause of her death. Life was...strange. Why am I going through that now ?

I took the picture and stared at it for a couple of minutes letting the tears fall. It was unfair. I had already lost two important persons in my life, why did I lose another one ? I was going to propose. I was already making plans for us in the future, but all of this disappeared when the doctor told me the word “sorry“. Why ?

My heart was in so much pain, I just knew it was going to be there for the rest of my life. I felt empty and distraught. I didn't know what I had to do. Half of me wanted to let myself die slowly and the other half wanted to destroy everything around me. Oh yes ! I was angry. No mad. No pissed off. No, there just wasn't any word to describe my irritation. I wanted revenge ! 

Christina and Officer Dallas had to be deleted. It was all their fault. Lali didn't deserve to go like that. She was a kind person and had already lived too much. She deserved happiness. Why did Christina come here in the first place ? She should've went to the police not to me. What did she want me to do ? Why did she think it was the best for her to bring her problems in our lives ? It was all her fault ! And she got the nerves to come to the funeral ! 

The rage inside me was boiling, I was ready to explode. My breath had sped up and my hands were shaking. I stood up angrily and hit the wall. I did again, a third time and I continued until getting tired. Soon, my fist was in blood, but I didn't care. Suddenly, the doorbell rang. I groaned wondering who was there to bother me while I told everybody to leave me alone. I went downstairs and opened the front door. 

"The fuck are you doing here ? " I asked seeing all red. 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Let me know what you think about this chapter.

Who do you think it is ?

A/N: Since I don't have as much inspiration and motivation as in the beginning of this story, I think you'll only have short chapters. Well, at least I'm finishing this book lol But yeah... I'm gonna try to end this story at the end of this week, if I'm able to do this. 

Thanks for still reading !

Sorry for the mistakes.