Chapter 12 P.M : The beginning of something.

[One Month Later ]

It's been one month that we started to date and it was going well. I was proud of myself. I didn't know that I could get into a serious relationship before to meet Lali. She's amazing and I couldn't let her go without trying. So, after we slept together that day, I asked her to be my mine and only mine. I wanted to try it. I wanted to give us a chance, even if I was not too sure about it. I was scared, but this month had been a great time. We got to know each other a bit more and we were spending more time together. I could say that love was beginning to be a thing. My feelings couldn't stop growing up.

"It was a good meeting. I'm glad people liked the new watch." Trey said untying his tie. The new Rolex we created finally went out. It happened two weeks ago and the numbers were still raising. We were officially making legal money and it felt awesome. Today, we had a meeting with the entire team to see how it was going. The sales were not stopping and we started discussing about a new model of Rolex. The first official check was coming in one week.

I was so happy, I wanted to tell Lali. After the meeting I was free, so I decided to go to Lali's. I knew today she was not working. I couldn't wait. I don't know why, but every time I'm going to see her, my body can't help but getting really excited.

Is it what's love do to you ? It was not that uncomfortable to feel. Actually, I was joyful about this. What's going on with me ? Am I in love ? After one month ? 

After more than thirty minutes, I finally pulled in front of her building. Even if we started dating, we were still not living together. We didn't want to rush everything.

I got out my car and locked the doors, then entered in the building. I took the elevator until her floor and got out. I walked to her door and rang the doorbell. I waited for a couple of minutes before she finally answered the door, "Hey ! " She greeted me wrapping her arms around my neck and she placed a delicate kiss on my lips. Of course, I kissed her back wrapping my arms around her waist to bring her closer to me. Soon, we began a little makeout session, but we were suddenly interrupted by someone who cleared his throat. We pulled away and I saw that it was DeAngel, Lali's friend. It was the guy I wanted to kill that day. I got angry for no reason because D is not about the girls. At all. I nodded my head at him and he did the same thing. Actually, he is a cool guy.

"Well...I think it's time for me to go. I'll see yall later." And with that said he left leaving us alone. I smiled and we walked in her condo. We sat in the living room and we told each other our day. Her had been lazy all day while I was working my ass off.

"I'm so proud of you Justin. See, it's not that bad to have a regular job." She said beaming widely. 

If I was lighter, I could've blushed. "Thanks. Yeah, I hope I will never go back to my past life." 

"Yeah me too. It was too dangerous. And you don't need to be locked up again. One time was enough." 

I nodded my head in agreement. "Yeah. I won't go back in there. It was horrible." 

"Well...Let's talk about something else."

"Okay...What ? " I asked raising my eyebrow. I knew she already had something in her mind. 

"Well....How it feels to date me ? Are you enjoying it ? " She questioned smiling innocently. I thought for a moment to choose carefully my words before to answer to her.

"Uh...It's something new to me. Something I thought I'll never experience in my all life. I was afraid at first, but at the end, it's not as...useless than what I believed. I love being in your presence and to just be here sitting talking with you about everything. I love everything we do together. It feels good. I feel different, but in a good way." I answered honestly. I could tell that it was getting her a bit emotional. "And you ? Is it hard to be my girlfriend ? " I then added asking.

"No. I thought it would be, since you had never dated somebody before, but actually you're a great boyfriend. And I think....I'm...I'm....falling for you. I'm falling in love with you, Justin. I don't know about you, but that's how I'm feeling."

I grinned and sat a bit closer to her. I took her hands and kissed each one. I looked up and stared into her eyes for her to know that I was being serious. "Uh...I had never said that to nobody before, but I believe that I'm ready." I cleared my throat and then took a deep breath, "I love you Lali." That's it. I said it. I told her. I was not 100 percent sure about it, not because I was doubting my feelings or whatever, but because I had never known what it is to be in love with someone. But I told her that, because that was my heart that was expressing itself. 

She squealed and hugged me tightly, then kissed me passionately by pulling away. "I was waiting forever for you to say it. I love you too ! " She said back sending me on cloud 9. 

In fact, love is not a bad thing.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 

Let me know what you think about it =) 

A/N: School got me tired this week, but I wanted to update something for yall anyways. This story is slowly going to an end, in case. But we're not there yet. 

Thanks for having read !

Sorry for the mistakes