Chapter 1:45 A.M: Freedom ? (Part.3)

Read attentively this story to understand everything. Every words and every sentences have a specific meaning. If you do not understand something, just ask me in a comment or pm me.

Sorry for the mistakes, I am only a human being.

Thanks for reading and enjoy !

__   __   __   __   __   __   __   __   __   __   __   __   __   __   __

Today, it's been officially eight months that I'm locked here. It's been two months since the last time my friends came to visit me. I don't know why they stopped. It's been one month since the last time my stupid lawyer came here. When he says that I'm going to get out soon, does he really know what these words mean or does he say it just to say it ?

And it's been five days since I ate for the last time. I only drink water. I don't know how I do to be still alive. God should forgive me and now he's helping me to stay strong during this long experience. God is the only one who will always forgive you and then help you when you need it. He's great.

I rubbed my eyes and then opened them. This ceiling was boring the first day I spent here and it didn't change. I sat up and saw that Walter was already awake. He was deep in his thoughts and I didn't want to bother him during his reflections so I kept quiet. Usually when he's thinking like that, he then tells something important but that I don't understand. His philosophy is another thing. He sees the life with others eyes. Sometimes he says that there are things that can be understand only if you were about to die, one day, in your life. I still don't get the idea, but that sentence will be in my mind until I know what is its meaning. 

"How are you this morning ? " He asked me breaking the silence. "I'm fine. And you ? " I said shrugging. I think the situation can't be worst, concerning me. "I think it will be a good day today." I just looked at him playing with my tongue in my mouth. Why did he say that ? Does he know something I don't ? Well he does know a lot of things that I don't know about. You can feel easily stupid when you're talking with Walter. That's how I was feeling the first time I met him, but after a moment I was on the same page as him.

"Why is it gonna be a good day ? " I asked wondering where we were going with what he just had said. "I don't know. I just have this feeling." He responded laying back on his bed. What could happen ? We are in jail, so what possibly could happen for this day to be good ?

As I was about to speak, I heard some noise. Someone was coming towards our cell. I looked at Walter, questioning him with my eyes, but he simply looked at me shrugging. Then a guard hit the metal bars of the cell with his truncheon. His face looked strangely familiar. What is going on ?

"Combs, someone is here to see you." He said then opened the cell door. He put cuffs around my wrists and got me off the bed then out the cell. "Who is it ? " I asked before he started to lead me in a room where there were a table with two chairs. "Nothing special, just your lawyer." He finally answered sitting me down on a chair and unlocking one cuff to locked it around one feet of the table.