Chapter 9 A.M : Can I tell you the truth ?

LaLi's POV;

I couldn't believe it. His uncle ? One member of his family killed two others members of his family and they were his parents. And he was only three. And plus it was his birthday. What's a day ? Now, everything seemed clearer.

Justin just had open a big door and let me come through. I knew he had something that was bothering him, but I didn't have an idea about that ! His parents got killed by his uncle. Wow ! How and why could you do that to a little and innocent child ? What did his parents do for his uncle to do that ? Did they really do something ? Maybe his uncle was crazy ? 

I had so many questions running in my mind, but I didn't want to ask them all to Justin, because I didn't want to be rude. And it was already a big thing to him to say that. If I was him....Wow ! How had he been able to continue to live his life ? How did he do to not get insane ? 

I swallowed the saliva I was holding and took a deep breath. I still couldn't say a word though. Justin was silent too. He was in deep thoughts, I could tell. His head was facing the ceiling, but his eyes were close. Why did he tell me ? Does it mean that he trusts me ? Because I know that I trust him. I told him a lot about myself, things that I had even never said to my close friends. 

I don't know. I just always feel comfortable around Justin. Not in the beginning though, but with the time, I learned to know him and to accept his personality. Actually he's a lovely person, when he wants to though.

I took another deep breath and stared at him for a moment before to kiss his cheek. "You're really strong. I don't know what I would've done if it was me. Are you okay ? " I asked concerned. He opened his eyes and turned his head towards me. "Thanks." 

I let a little smile appeared on my face. "Did he....Do you know where is he at right now ? " He nodded his head, "Peace to his poor soul. I took their revenge." He answered with his face showing no expression. What the hell ? 

"Did you...No, you didn't do that. Tell me you didn't do that please." I was hoping the answer I wanted to hear, but he gave me something else, "He killed them. I couldn't let him live for too long. Not without tasting the consequences of his acts." My breath was speeding up, "When did you do that ? " I continued to ask, "When I was fifteen. It was my first time killing someone. I had never regretted it." 

"What had really happened ? " 

He sighed loudly and started telling me everything. He told me that his parents were the best of the world and he was really close to them. He was their only child, so he was spoiled. His parents had a lot of money. Yeah, once Justin was in the aristocracy. He had the good life ! His uncle was partner of his father. They ran their business together. He was too little, but he remembered that his uncle was never smiling and wasn't treating him well when he was around him. He was always calling him a stupid kid. Justin was a happy kid and had everything he wanted. His parents were working hard for him to never have to worry about nothing. The wealth became dangerous for them though, "My father was alway telling me that happiness brings a lot of mess. I couldn't understand at my young age, but I had never forgotten these words and now I know what he meant by it." Then he continued the story.