Chapter 7:30 A.M: Weirder

Hey ! Sorry for not having updated, I was really busy with school, my life and my others stories, but now I'm back with this one =)

Thanks for reading, enjoy !
__   __   __   __   __   __   __   __   __   __

2 WEEKS LATER...

Lali and I didn't speak since what happened in the kitchen. I still don't know what exactly happened in there, I just know that she's mad at me now for some reason. A reason that is totally unknown to me. That girl is...I don't know, I don't have words to explain what she is. Or maybe....A mystery. Normally it's easy for me to read people like an open book, but with her...with her it's another story. A story too complicated to understand for me right now.

I tried to make the conversation with her several times, but she's simply ignoring me. I wonder what I did for her to act like that. Maybe it's something I said. I never think when I'm angry. Not my fault though, she can get on my nerves so easily. It's scary.

Even the dogs changed their behavior. My dogs ! My fucking dogs ! How did she do it ? They had known her  for one freaking minute and they're already on her side. I should be the one mad. Yesterday Killer even attempted to bite me. Then I decided not to give him food for awhile, because I am his handler and he has to respect me and not to do that shit. Of course Lali, her, had not to respect my orders and she gave him food anyway. Urg ! They would've been others persons, they would be already died and under earth.

I sat on the chair, took the phone and waited for Walter to come. After one minute he came, sat down and took the phone also. "Hey son ! How are you ? " He asked with a smile. How could he be happy by being in jail ? And plus knowing that he could get out anytime he wants. I just couldn't understand. I told him a billion times that he was going to die in his cell if he really wanted to wait for me to fall in love, but did he listen or even heard what I said ? Hell no ! "Hey old man ! I'm good and you ? " I answered smiling back.

"I'm good. So ? What's new in your life ? Are you here to tell me something good ? " He questioned with hope in his tired eyes. I knew this time will come one day. "Walter, c'mon man, let me get you out. I know you're tired of here." I said reading it clearly in his eyes. "So, you still didn't fall in love ? " He asked shaking his head seeming disappointed. I sighed. "I told you. It will never happen with me. Not in this life. Love is definitely not a thing for me." I explained hoping he was finally going to give up and let me free him.

"You didn't even try." He said raising his voice. "Why trying when I already know that it won't work ? C'mon Walter, stop being stubborn and let me pay your bail." I said getting frustrated also. "NO ! " He screamed and hung up the phone breaking it. Then he asked a policeman to bring him back in his cell. I was speechless for a moment. Why was he insisting on it ? If I didn't want to fall in love, it was my business and only mine. Anyways, nobody can force love. Well...Not in reality.

*************************************