Chapter 8:20 A.M : Feeling some type of way (Part.1)

Thanks so much for reading !
__   __   __   __   __   __   __   __   

As we were leaning towards each other, the doorbell rang causing us to pull away. We were silent for a moment before to realize that one of us had to get the door. I got off her and went downstairs. I looked through the peephole to see that it was a police officer. My heart started speeding up immediately. Why is he here for ? I looked again and he didn't look like he was there to arrest me. I ran back upstairs and back into Lali's room. She was making herself comfortable in her bed when I entered.

"Lali, I need your help right now." I told her agitated. She frowned. "For what ? What's going on ? " She asked lost. "There is a police officer at the door. Can you answer the door for me please ? " She nodded her head and went downstairs with me trailing right behind her. I hid in the entry closet to hear everything as the doorbell rang for the sixth time.

"Oh ! Good evening ma. Uh...sorry to bother you, but is there a certain mister Combs here ? " He asked with his baritone voice. "Uh...No. He's...He's in a business trip right now, but I can tell him that he needs to speak with you as soon as he comes back." She answered telling lies like a pro. "Okay. Tell him to come at the police station to answer some questions. Sorry for the disturbance. Bye." And with that said, he left as fast as he came.

I sighed in relief once she had closed the door. "Thank you so much." I thanked her. I don't know why, but I hugged her and she surprisingly wrapped her arms around my neck. We stayed like that for a couple of minutes, before I decided to pull away.

I cleared my throat. "Uh...Well...Time to go to bed." I said looking at her. "Yes...Good night." She said smiling cutely. I smiled back. "Good night." 

I climbed into my bed with everything that happened lately running in my mind. I placed my hand on my chest where the heart is. Thinking about Lali was making me feel some type of way. I couldn't put a word on it though. What's wrong with me ? 

I let my thoughts wandering in my head as the rain started falling outside. I began to relax while the sleep was coming. Her smile, her laugh, her voice, her touch, her smell, her personality. I just couldn't get my mind off her. But what's wrong with me ? I shook my head trying to think about something else. Now I was playing the past years. I was remembering of my parents and my old life. When I had to worry about nothing. When I was too happy to let place to the anger I have now. When the reality hadn't hit me yet. When he didn't take them away from me. When I wasn't hurt and sad. 

Suddenly a big thunderclap burst in the sky. Now, the thing is that I love when it's raining, but the thunder had always prevented me to sleep peacefully. Urg ! 

I closed my eyes and then I heard my door being opened. By curiosity I opened back my left eye to see who was walking in my room. It was Lali with her pillow in her hands. "Justin ? " She called me whispering. I sighed and turned my lamp on as I sat up rubbing my eyes. "Are you okay ? " I asked checking her up and down. She had a black short with a white tank top on. Her boobs looked good and tempting and her skin....I just wanted to caress it. It seemed so soft. Okay, stop there Jus ! 

As she was about to respond, we heard another thunderclap and she jumped in the bed with me. Okay.... "Uh...I know it's gonna sound childish, mainly at my age, but I'm scared of the thunder. Can I sleep with you, please ? " She asked pouting. How could you say no to that face ? Urg ! What's going on with me ?

"Yes, of course." I said making some space for her. "Thank you." I turned the light off as we made ourselves comfortable. I closed my eyes, but I couldn't fall asleep. I sighed loudly and rolled my eyes. "You too ? " I heard next to me.

I turned a little to face her. "I can't sleep with thunder." I informed her chuckling. She giggled. "Well, do you want to talk ? " She asked shrugging.

I shrugged myself. "Why not ? Why are you afraid of thunder ? " I asked curiously. "I don't know. It burst when you're expecting this the least. I don't really like that kind of surprises." She answered then yawned covering her mouth. I nodded my head. "Justin, do you have siblings ? "  I shook my head. "And....what about your parents ? " I said nothing. "Sorry. I'll ask nothing more. Sorry." She apologized before to turn around. Now I was facing her back. 

I sighed and turned her back towards me. "No, don't be sorry. It's just that...I had never talked about them to nobody. It's a...Uh...sensible subject." She nodded her head in understanding. "If it's too hard, don't feel like forcing yourself to tell me. It's okay." She reassured me. 

"Thanks." I hadn't notice it yet, but we got closer. Our foreheads were in touch as well as our noses and our lips, but we weren't kissing. Then she placed her hands on my chest and she started caressing it and my abs also. I closed my eyes as enjoying her touch. I laid my head on her shoulder and kissed her neck. Then I wrapped my arms around her waist.

Soon I was appeased and fell asleep.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _  

Let me know what you think. 

A/N: Sorry, I know it's short, so I'll try to make it longer next time.

Sorry for the mistakes.