~51~ Don't jump on the couch Tom.

"Not engaging in ignorance is wisdom." ~ Bodhidharma 

💀💀💀

Wednesday - October 10th 

First thing in the morning, Buzzy marches straight into the pool office and addresses the Plunger pool troops with a graven face. Even before coffee and donuts can be had, the Buzzard's bitchfest begins.

"I need everyone to step into my office." He waves both his minions into his office. "We need to have a little chat about what happened yesterday."

"Okay Buzzy, what's up?" Chad beams intentionally oblivious of whatever is happening. 

"Did you know that your brothers, Moran and some of the boys went into the library to pick a fight with Dean yesterday?" Buzzy eyes the obvious source of the problem.  

"Nope, not until after it was over." Chad shrugs off the accusation. "But the way I heard it, Dean took everything the wrong way and just went nuts. Acting all crazy, shoving people around and making some pretty serious threats. He even held a knife on my brother." 

"Just for the record he didn't hold a knife on your brother." Brad clarifies the weapon of choice. "According to Bob, all Dean did was put a pencil eraser in Corky's ear."

"Whatever, but I'm telling you that kid is crazy, maybe even Columbine crazy?" Chad starts making his next bad move. "Yeah, you should talk to your mother-in-law and have them kick him out of here. Or at least search his locker for drungs and weapons or something?"        

"Darren is not Columbine crazy." Brad sighs and rolls his eyes. "He's just seriously pissed off at the moment. To be honest, after what Bobby told me was said and done? I don't blame him for being pissed one bit."

"Hell, I'd be pissed to if someone threw my mother's addiction issues around town, like it was a joke. Which is exactly what got Corky slapped around." Brad side-eyes the obvious idiot in the room.

"Okay, so pretty much the standard boys will be boys bull?" Buzzy eyes his two assistants coaches across the desk. "Which takes us to my next problem. So which one of you pulled Dean's school files?"

"That was on me." Brad freely admits the already known truth.

"Then perhaps you can you explain to me, why I had to find out from his grandfather last night, that was what led to a physical altercation with members of my teams?" Buzzy starts his staccato style of asking questions he already knows the answers to.

"How it comes to pass that members of the swim team came into that information? Then decided to take it upon themselves to go have a little chat with Dean after school yesterday in the library? Sharing details about Dean's personal information regarding his mother in front of other students?" Buzzy eyes his minions harshly.  "Now would be an excellent opportunity, for either one of you to chime in on any of that."

"Sorry Buzzy, but I can't explain any of that nonsense." Brad rocks his eye over at the grinning idiot in the room and slowly shakes his head in disdain at Captian Midnight.

"Chad?" Buzzy eyes the idiot.

"Buzz, you know what little shit Dean is like? He was talking shit on you, so he got some his own shit handed back to him? So what comes around goes around." Chad smirks proudly. "So maybe I encouraged Corky and the boys a little to take him down a notch? But Dean's the one that turned it into a bar brawl. So he needs to go."

"How old are you Chad?" Buzzy eyes the fool that nearly got him beaten to a pulp in Aces backyard last night.

"Twenty four?" Captian Midnight smiles proudly like he just passed the ultimate fitness test.