~54~ The Grimm Sisters Sex Talk

"The greatest part about having a sister is that they know everything about your life. The worst part about having a sister ...is that they know everything about your life." -Unknown-    
💀💀💀

November 29th - Black Friday

After Thanksgiving, the Grimm parents have gone into the Big City across the Bay, in order to visit with some sick relations for the weekend. May has come to a grave decision, and April has come to a nightmare of her own. Researching online sex advice for her blind sister, then reading off the results of her research ad nauseam.

April finally finishes reading through the instructions off the Wiki article "How to lose your virginity without pain." After listening intently to the twelve easy to follow steps, May smiles and starts her mental checklist. 

"Okay, so let me see if I got all this straight in my head? So the step by step instructions are basically this?" May starts counting down. "First and foremost, I should feel confident in the decision to have sex? Check. We should communicate a lot beforehand? Check. I should know my body? Check ...ish."

"Then I need to have a safe place, so as to set a relaxing mood?" May tilts her head and thinks this thru. "Well, our house is about the least safest place I know, so that's out."

"Seriously." April snorts in agreement. 

"So I'm thinking the tea house out in the garden will do nicely then." May decides on a spot. "So after setting said relaxing mood, then we will engage in a lot of foreplay? Check. After which then part A goes into slot B ...and repeat until complete? Oh and always use a condom correctly, and in conjunction with a water-based lubricant."

"Okay, how hard can this be?" May laughs and flashes her overconfident "I got this" smile. 

"Don't call yourself a slot sweetie ...it's demeaning." April snorts in retort.

"Are you already trying to slot shame me?" May quirks her smirk.

"As if." April sighs sadly. 

"Well, then it sounds like I am ready to do this thing." May beams. 

"I just want to go on record and say once again ...I do not like this idea." April drones on, clearly displeased with this entire plan of her sisters from the inception. "Reading the information off the some random Wiki website on how to lose your virginity is one thing. But this? This is..."

"...where you're about tell me that he is taking advantage of poor little blind girl me?" May snorts derisively. "As if?" 

"Dammit May, you know what I mean?" April sighs.

"Or is this where you tell me another lie?" May cuts off the negation. "Like I could do better than him? Or that I should wait until someday way, way far away, when I find someone special that I truly love, and who truly loves me for me? You know, as opposed to the guy who I am pretty sure does all that already ...and then some? But that you happen to not like all that much at the moment?"

"Dammit May, that's not what I was going to say, and you know it." Aprils lies badly. "It's about risk versus reward. So other than all the obvious sex stuff, I'm totally failing to understand the reward here. So you do the math."

"It's not about the math April, it's about want. And I want to do this. I need to do this ...with him." May emphasizes her point. "So while I'm relatively sure that this probably won't be my last chance to have sex with a boy for the rest of my life? It just might be my last chance to have the night I want with him."