Clingy and cuddly (Smut)

A/N
Screw it I'm doing the after math of the last chapter so eyaaa!
Warning!!!
This chapter contains sexual content and mild swearing! Do not read if you don't like that stuff! You have been warned!

Mark's POV
When the evening ended and everyone had said there goodbyes, Jack and I jumped into the car and drove home.

Jack's POV
I clambered into the car and placed my hands over my balls so Mark couldn't see the tent that had appeared. He switched on the radio and hummed softly along to the music as I stared out the window, scared he would see it. We slowly drove along the road and I realised Mark was much calmer now that all the weight was taken off his shoulders. Once we arrived at our house I quickly got out the car and tried to face away slightly from him. I teared inside as he opened the door and I flopped on the sofa, I heard the food jiggle in my stomache as it came in to contact with the soft material.

Mark's POV
Jack was almost as quiet as a mouse as we drove home so I decided to switch on the radio. I hummed quietly along to the song; normally he would be to into my voice but even that didn't turn him on. I opened the door as he flopped stomache first onto the couch. I sat down next to his sprawled out body and sighed happily. Jack finally sat up and faced me-I looked down to see his dick had become erect. I chuckled and locked my face on his gorgeous blue eyes...

"My voice turns you on that much?!" I heard him squeal a bit of embarrassment whilst he nodded.

Jack's POV
Shit. He saw it. I layed my head down on his lap and wrapped my arms round his waist with great difficulty because of the way I was laying. My boyfriend switched on the TV. There was nothing much on to watch but I wasn't bored as long as I was with him... I moved my hand underneath his shirt and rubbed my hands over his abs-smiling delicately up at him. Suddenly he shuffled around then stood up gently so my head didn't roll off.

"Hey, where you going Markimoo?" I asked, putting on an innocent voice complete with puppy eyes.

Mark's POV
No. Not that face! I looked at him and smiled softly.

"I'm going to bed there's nothing to watch!"

"B-but I'm not tired!" Jack replied like a little kid.

"So, you can stay up, don't be too long tho..."

He stared at me as I walked round the couch and put my foot on the first step when I felt something grab my leg.

"Pweeeeeaaaaaasssseeee stay up Marky!" He pleaded at me and refused to let go of me. I sighed and reached down to pick him up- bridal style- I carried him to our bedroom whilst he pretended to kick and squirm like a baby, I had trouble walking up the stairs coz I was laughing loudly at him. I placed him down on the bed and Jack continued to make baby noises. I went along with it and cooed at him:

"Does baby Jacky need his diaper changed!?" Jack suddenly sprang back and sat up.

"OH GOD NO, WHAT ARE SAYING RIGHT NOW?!" I let out a roar of laughter and leapt onto the sheets.

Jack's POV
My face flushed a bright red and I bit my lip nervously. My boyfriend looked me straight in the eye and whispered seductively through giggles.

"Need me to fix your dick?" I nodded as I pulled him onto me- into a sweet passionate kiss. He moved his hand down to the rim of my jeans and tugged at then slightly and I yanked them off along with my my belt, boxers and shirt whilst he did the same. He stroked my balls as we clashed into a deep kiss and I felt the happiness rise up inside me as I moaned into his mouth allowing his tongue to go inspecting inside of it.

A/N
So sorry guys I know you love the detail, but I felt like this was becoming a long oneshot/smut so I left it there... Suggestions welcome my little diamonds cya!