•The Wars• Part 14

Omg a chapter during the week😱 ok I feel I should be doing more updating so here you go! I'll prepare them so I can just update it in future :) Enjoy! Ly guys xx
~
Mark's POV
Today is the fucking day... I'm literally crapping myself I'm so nervous!

I stood at the front of the room, surrounded by family and friends. Suddenly the doors opened and Jack walked in. It all comes down to this... I looked at him happily as his eyes wondered curiously round the room.

"Jack..." I finally said once he reached me.

"It's been a roller coaster... Bullying, people dying, but honestly these past few years I've spent with you have been the best! So therefore, Sean William McLoughlin..." I explained, wonder in his eyes. "Will you, Sean..." I kneeled down, smiling and shaking noticeably and I saw his eyes fill with happy tears.

"Marry me?" I asked, trying to act slightly cute (is it working?) All Sean had to do was nod, delicate drops of water rolled down his cheeks.

"I love you so so much!" Jack explained, through crying.

I went around to each person, bringing them into a warm appreciative embrace to let them know it meant a lot that they took time out of their day to be here...

Time skip
Jack's POV
"Mark?" I walked downstairs, towel wrapped around my waist. I saw his head turn around to look over the top of the sofa.

"Can we have a celebration?" I asked, quick walking to the fridge and getting out some beer.

"I can't drink!" Mark yelled, chuckling. "Plus I still kinda have my hang over from this morning!"

"Shut up and drink ya doof!" I giggled, passing him a beer and cuddling up to him on the sofa.

"This holiday is probably one of the best ideas I've had in ages! Am I right?" Mark teased.

"Yes Markimoo, yes it is :)..." I smiled up at him and began to play around with his ears like a baby.

"Stap it!" Mark giggled.

"Is I tickling you?" I teased.

"I'll show you tickling!" Mark put his drink down and layed me on my back on the sofa, pinning my arms above my head as he began at my sides.

"AH markkkkk! Markimoo! Stop it! Please!" I manage to laugh out. He stops and let's me sit up, kissing my cheek and going back to watching the movie he found.

"Love chu Senpai!" I joked.

"I love Senpai yes I do!" Mark began.

"He's for me not for you!" We both chimed in laughing.

Hope you liked it children! Idk don't ask XD