London Fun Part 3

Hey guys! So every Sunday I'm going to update one of my books! For the moment anyways, I'll try to get a schedule where I can update more often, maybe every Wednesday and Sunday or something idk yet but yeah,

Also I need suggestions... anyways cya! Ly guys tysm for 14k reads like OMG! Xx

Jack's POV
We stepped off the London eye and I swiftly wrapped my arms round Mark.

"God Jesus I love you.." I smiled. Mark grinned nervously and blushed, then he said "LETS GO GET SOME LUNCH!"

Mark's POV
And to my surprise, there was Zoella, Alfie, Marcus and Joe. They are other youtubers, I haven't really heard of them but I know they have tons of fans.

"Hey, Jack, baby, there's Zoe, Alfie and their friends!" I carefully pointed to them, without trying to get their attention.

"Oh Jesus, that's just coincidental isn't it!" Jack looked a bit nervous. "What if they ask about us..."

"Is there anything to be ashamed of, huh, babe?" I asked. Jack shook his head as we joined the line to get ourselves some coffee.

Zoella's POV
I gently leaned over, tapping Alfie's shoulder. "Hey look, it's Markiplier and Jacksepticeye, the gaming youtubers!"

Alfie nodded, "why don't you invite them over here?"

Joe looked up from his meal, Jack that moment swung his head round slightly. He then smiled at the light brown haired guy.

"They seem nice," Joe turned to Zoe and Alfie.

~
Jack's POV
I grabbed my coffee and walked away with Mark when we heard the voices from Zoe, Alfie and Joe (Marcus was stuck eating).

"Hey guys!" They said. Jack took a deep breath in as Mark's words spun in his head.

"Is there anything to be ashamed of, huh, babe?"

OHH CLIFFHANGER! Ok I'm sorry but I'm running out of ideas for the oneshots in between "The Wars"... PLEASE TELL me some below.. I'm thinking of starting a book called "The Goth in The Making", featuring pastelsepticeye and gothiplier.

Maybe a neko book too idk XD