Don't ever do that again!

This is just a little message to anyone who is suffering out there to make sure you talk to someone even I can talk! My life is boring anyway tbh lol. Suggestions welcome! Enjoy- Sky A.K.A Pip☺️

Mark's POV
I slammed my hands against the wall,
breaking down in a waterfall of tears. I ripped my scissors out of the holder and made two deep slits into my arm.

"AHHHHHH!" I screamed not because it hurt but because I couldn't take living in this world anymore. I was messed up after my dad died... Now it hit me that it isn't worth it. Reaching up, I hit the upload button on the screen, knowing people would be worried. They didn't have to though as I would be up in a safe place... I ran to the bathroom, however this time I swiped the razor of the table and began to put a lot of pressure on my legs with it, diagonally so that it easily cut through my skin as it teared away the hairs on it too. Hoping in the bath, I turned the tap on and let the bath fill up a tiny bit with water before grabbing a knife quickly slitting my throat. Everything went black. My life flashed before me and I heard faint screams.

"Mark...!" The thick Irish accent stirred around me.....

If he had told Jack to help him

"So if anyone out there has time or sees one of my life friends, send them down here because I really really need help right now and I just..." I explained finally braking down into tears at the last point. I thanked everyone for being so supportive then stopped the video and began to edit it.

*Time Skip*

I heard someone pounding on the door then faint screams... I ran to the front door and opened the door slowly. The Irishman rushed into me and sobbed into my chest.

"P-Please tell me h-how I c-can cheer you u-up!!" I smiled brightly and squeezed him tightly, never wanting this to end.

"Just stay here and tell me everything will be alright..." I stated, already feeling cheery. Jack giggled and I could feel the vibrations tickling me. The green haired guy looked up at me, reaching up and tickling my armpits; sending me into a fit of laughter. He pushed me onto the sofa.

"I am never leaving, I hate seeing you sad!" Jack said, climbing atop me. Tugging at his green long sleeved shirt, he heaved it off as I smiled up at him.

"Move in with me?" I whispered into his ear.

2 years later

I slowly crept up behind Jack, making him jump and turn around.

"Morning, Markimoo!" My boyfriend said, moving his hand to his heart indicating I scared him. Not being able to wait any longer I whipped the sparkly silver box and got down on one knee; waiting for Jack to see my sudden movement. Almost instantly he turned around and covered his mouth in shock, eyes filled with lust as tears formed. Our two children, Samantha and Tim who were now standing there in awe looking at us.

"Jack, I feel like we could take this relationship to the next level forever, I mean the first time I saw you and then my dad died and you came to live with me, helping me through everything that life has thrown at me. This is my way of thanking you; possibly even more because I can't thank you enough for what you've done for me, you and the world. I can't stand it when we are apart so this should keep us close. Will you Seán William McLoughlin, make me the happiest Youtuber alive and..." I trailed off, deciding to make the joke that he did at Pax. "Share your subscribers with me for the rest of our lives?" This turned all of our tear full faces into a massive grin and laughs.

"Yes! Yes, I want to and have always wanted to make you this happy and stay together forever!" I leaned in, closely the gap between us, I flung Jack round and lowered him into a passionate kiss, tilting my head. Samantha and Tim ran up to us and we all group hugged.

I owe these guys a lot. If it was possible I would give them my life to let them survive and be happy. ❤️

Sorry guys this wasn't really a one shot in the beginning well not at all but hope you guys understand your life is worth living. Suggestions welcome! Thanks guys xx Love Sky A.K.A Pip👻

Remember this when your feeling down!

Even though life might seem bad, God put you into the world, knowing that you can pull through and enjoy it whilst you can.