London Fun Part 2

I told you guys I would get dis back!
Enjoy though but before you do tysmmm for 12.5k views! THATS AMAZING LIKE OMG! LY GUYS SO MUCH!
~
Jack's POV
The cart was about a quarter of the way round and I was shitting myself! I walked over to the edge of the cart and looked out!

"Fuucckkk!" I whispered to myself, backing away from the edge a bit.

"You ok baby?" Mark's arms snaked around my waist as he forgot about the people all around us.

"I'm soooo scared!" I explained like a baby.

"It's ok, you're fine, just stay close or hold my hand and I'll keep you safe, k?"

"Okay Markimoo..." I replied.

I went and sat down on the seat in the middle, my stomache had butterflies. Mark walks over to the edge, leaning his arms on the rail around the inside and taking a picture with the camera slung around his neck.
~
Mark's POV
We were now the whole way up. I look over at Jack and see small tears falling down his face. I felt bad so I decided to walk over to him and take him to the edge so he could see how beautiful the sites were.

"I cannntttt do this markkkkyyyy!" Jack shuffled his feet closer together and shivered a bit.

"C'mon, I'm right here, if you feel scared, hug me tight." I reassured him. Jack slowly but surely took his hands away from his face and gripped hold of the bar. It took one moment before he forgot how high up he was and he stared across the horizon at the amazing view. London was pretty at night time.

"See it's not so bad!" I chucked.

"Mark, this is amazing!" He looked in awe, the wonder sparkling in his eyes.

"I told ya!"

"It's so beautiful!" Jack was still lost in his own world.

"But not as beautiful as you, baby boy..." I put an arm round his shoulder, hugging him close. Jack turned his head towards Mark, snapping out of the dream slightly. He then blushed a very deep red.

"T-Thanks M-Mark..."

"You're welcome."

~

HEY YO!

Ok so it took longer then I thought to get this book back, but! Once I end this book, which might be soon, what book do you want next!? I'm working on one that isn't Septiplier related or YouTube related it's about a girl. However, I WANNA do a different story so give us some ideas. Kinda thinking I should delete the Adopted by septiplier book coz I don't like it...

Anyways, Ly guys and please comment I LIKE CHEESE! If you read all of this A/N I would love to know! Ty guys Ly! Xx

Sky~Pip