Late night walking

Mark's POV
"Thank you!" I watch as the waitress gently places Jack's food on the table in front of him. Our first date was running smoothly so far, this was a dare from Felix, we were playing truth or dare and everyone decided to go along with it?! I told YouTube for fun and the majority of the comments were flooded with SEPTIPLIER IS REAL!  She then comes back with my food and also gently places it on the table in front of me.

"Thanks,"

"Enjoy your meal! Let me know if you want anything else." She politely said before attending to another table.

"Suprised she doesn't recognise us!" Jack looks up at me and giggles. I smile widely back at him. We look at the food and talk about it for a few seconds before we both dive in happily.

*Sorry peeps but TIME SKIPPY SKOPPY* (Idek-I don't even know)

I gladly payed for our meal and we left at around 8:30. Me and Jack walked down the steep pathway; well I was in front of him by about 2 metres.

"Come on, Jackaboy! I looked back at him to see he was hunched over, taking pigeon steps. I rolled my eyes and slowed down so he could catch up. He looks so tired, the adorable irishman.

About half way to my place Jack had given up, he didn't want to move and he sat on the path crossing his arms like a stern child. I giggled and turned back to him.

"Sean William McLoughlin, hurry up!" I put my hands on my hips. I only ever called him by his real name if we were joking around or I was annoyed at him (both in this case). He looked up giving me a pout. I sighed and gestured for him to get onto my back. He smiled and ran goofily towards me so he could get on my back.

"Yay!" He clapped his hands like a baby as I carried him back home, occasionally having a burst of energy and turning into a superhero and said; "SEPTIPLIER AWAY!!!" A few fans saw us and freaked out, we both died laughing at there amused faces.

When we finally reached my house, I could hear light snores and Jack was heavy on my back, his head layed sideways resting atop mine. Opening the door I clambered upstairs and gently placed him down on the bed, his mouth slightly open. I plopped down hard next to him then carefully carressed his cheek and kissed his forehead then fell asleep, happily sighing and let the sleeping irishman pretend I was his teddy bear.

I loved writing this, I think Jack was adorable and Mark had turned into his father in a way which I love about these types of oneshots. Suggestions welcome! Thanks my little diamonds! Xx Bye Love Sky A.K.A Pip ♡♥

Word count altogether: 475