●The Wars● Part 7 (Slight Smut)

This was suggested by StarGaze_01 Thanks so much for suggesting and i loved writing dis! Love you guys, suggestions welcome! ♡♥

Jack's POV
My god this school is HUGE! Me and the guys walked past tons of other students, a couple of the beefy ones glanced over at us, making me frightend as I hugged Mark close for comfort.

"Baby, no one is going to hurt you, be yourself, for me!" He admonished.

***

Mark's POV
That is exactly what he did, making some new friends in the process! Joey, Tyler, Dan and Phil. They were very nice guys plus they new about our channels and they actually all have one too!

"Why, Phil, Just no!" Dan was saying to his boyfriend as he attempted to impersonate Chewbacca noises, when the alarm sounded. I opened my bag and got out my schedule. 4th period- Dance with Mr Drill... don't ask XD.

Fortunately for me, Jack and Joey also had the same class. Thank god I wasn't going alone.

***

Jack's POV
This next part is probably the worst and best thing I have ever done in my life!

Once the teacher had assigned us the homework and class was over, Mr Drill walked out, telling us to hurry up.

"Come on guys! Let's go to last class, I'm so f**king tired!" Joey sighed as he began to drag himself to the door.

"Go ahead, we'll catch up with you in a sec." I replied, suddenly hatching a plan in mind which made a slight tent form in my jeans. The red-haired Korean stared at me with wide eyes for a second then after our friend left I smirked at him.

"Sit down, Markimoo..." Somehow I managed to sound really seductive, I kinda turned myself on! :P

From here onwards could be a bit disturbing or offensive so you don't have to read on unless you are the potato who requested this! JK LY♡♥

Cautiously, he sat down in the chair behind him, twiddling his thumbs.

"P-Promise me you won't move?" That's more like me! My boyfriend nodded his head I'm agreement but in his head he was so confused. I walked towards the laptop, it took me two seconds to get the password as the screen flashed onto the home page. His password is incorrect. If you get that I will love you forever♡♥. I quickly opened up youtube, goig straight to the playlist I made to make things more romantic if I ever suprised Mark. Almost straight away, the man who can't be moved by the script came on.

Mark's POV
The irishman came back into the middle of the room as a song began playing. I would normally run and turn it off so we wouldn't get caught, this time however, I couldn't keep my chocolate eyes off his blue orbs. I craved him already as he began to do a funny yet cute dance to the beat, adding the accasional dab to break the ice.

***

Third person
After about three songs had finished, the energetic green-haired guy managed to have his boyfriend pressing his erection against his back, holdig him close as they danced together to the music. Screw classes! Mark thought This is definitely worth skipping eerything for!

"You are so cute, funny and a great dancer, clover!" He finally said when the last song died down, pulling Jack round and into a tight, warm embrace. Jack smiled against his boyfriend's chest, he knew that the half Korean was going to need to get revenge soon though...