•The Wars• Part 13

~Time skip~ Last day of school for everyone in Oakwood High School (don't ask)
Mark's POV
I carefully opened the envelope...

All Cs! Oh Jesus I did better than expected at least... Well there is one D...

I look over at Jack who is smiling up at me, his blue eyes full of happiness.
"Well done Markimoo, I love you!" He explained hugging me tightly.

"Thanks Jackaboy, now open yours!" I said.

He slowly also began to slip open the envelope...

All Bs and one A!

I smiled widely as I could see tears form in his eyes.

"Congrats jacky..." I laughed. He brought his head down to mine immediately and kissed me long and hard.

A lot has changed since we were younger... To start with Jack, he dyed his hair dark green and he went away from punk stuff just for school to focus on his grades, it worked! He also said he isn't going back to that goth stuff... He said if he did it would probably be just the piercings.

I however, from losing my dad came to saving up money. I moved out a couple months after me and my mum moved. I now live in a little apartment with Jackaboy... We are saving up to what Jack believes to go on holiday with all our friends to celebrate getting out of school... But I'm also going over for some reasons you aren't allowed to know yet...

Jack's POV
I ran out the school, envelope in one hand, holding Mark's with the other. The others ran along behind us. We've come a long way... It's been awesome though! I found ways to stand up for myself and amongst it all, find an actual boyfriend! Holy shit is he hot though... Just casually might've got a boner the other day when Mark was telling me a story!

Anyways-

We hopped in the taxi, the others in separate taxis as well.

The driver started the engine and we went to our parents places first...

~

"MUM WE DID IT!" I ran into my house shouting. Mark's mum was there too, just a casual coffee I guess.

"OMG that's so good! I'm so proud of you!" My ma explained, already almost in tears.

"I couldn't have done it without Mark tbh..." I looked to by boyfriend. "You helped me get through tough times! Plus you managed to get me out of the punk shit!"

"True... But you helped me get through the... *cough* cutting *cough * moments..." He looked towards his mum who sighed and looked at him. Then she smiled and nodded.

"I love you Jack..." He smiled.

~ time skip ~

"JACK"

"BABY BOY!"

I woke up and looked around me... Fuck my head hurts...

"What the hell happened!?"

"Well we got on the flight for our celebration holiday then got to the villa, here, and had a few drinks..."

"Fuck I'm so dizzy..." I groaned, clutching my stomache.

"Hey, you can't drink though?"

"I didn't touch 'em! No wait... I must have done...

I sighed and looked at him then nodded.

"Ahhh shit..." I put my head in my hands. Shit. I remember everything.

"You took over and said we should play shots truth or dare..." It was all coming back to me as Mark was explaining.

Once he finished I looked him in the eye, resting my head on my hand.

"Well at least you can't say you aren't Irish!" Mark chuckled.

"Shut up you doof!"

"COOKIES ARE READY!" Felix's Swedish accent rung through my head, making my head thump even more... I didn't care though! Cookies is what I needed. It hurt but I managed to shriek out (while bursting the whole house and probably shaking it):

"COOOOKKKKIIIEEESSSS!"

Omg I managed to get a chapter up! Holy crap... Anyways thanks SO SO SO SO MUCH for 6k reads! THATS ABSOLUTELY BONKERS! Thanks you! I seriously don't deserve this! Also as always, suggestions welcome! Ly guys! Xxxxxxxxxx

Youtubes- OneDirectionLpsLover, SkyDiamondGaming