•The Wars• Part 2

Thanks for the support on this story I love writing it so here is another leave some suggestions below plz ppl I wanna use ur ideas Ty!! Xx
Jack's POV
I walked out of class. I was pretty happy about my mini speech and saying that I was bullied previously, it sounded as if most of the class felt sorry for me and cared. Mark had rushed in front of me and I tried to keep up. He whacked the canteen/cafeteria doors open and stormed in - sitting next to Bob and folding his arms. I calmly walked in after him as I looked all round the room all eyes drew to him.
Mark's POV
I was happy until I came out of English and no other than Jack's girlfriend Signe came up to me and slapped me! Da fuq?

"GET AWAY FROM MY BOYFRIEND YOU GAY FREAK!" I stared at her blankly then spoke up trying to relax.

"HE WAS... Look, I'm sorry if it came across that way I'm not gay either and we were just talking!" She narrowed her eyes and screamed in my ear.

"JUST TALKING, WHY DID YOU TOUCH HIS HAND?!" I had enough I punched her arm trying to cause her the slightest bit of pain and stormed off. I heard her whimper and call for Jack, making a big scene. I like Signe she's a nice girl but God did she have an attitude and she OVEREACTS SO MUCH!
Felix's POV
I suddenly heard loud footsteps and everyone had turned there heads to Mark who stormed into the canteen and sat firm next to Bob.

"Wtf happened to you?!" I asked raising one eyebrow slightly in confusion. He looked at me his face red with anger.

"Signe happened to me!" He practically shouted, I looked around and told everyone to ignore us. Jack came in calmly and sat beside Mark, who now has his knees tucked into his chest, arms folded and face in them.
Jack's POV
I rubbed Mark's back for comfort while he calmed down. He flinched a bit at the sudden attention but relaxed after a few mins.

"What happened, I heard you talking bout Signe but what she do?"

"I think the whole world heard that!" Bob giggled trying not to be rude as he put his hand on Mark's shoulder. He began explaining and I sighed occasionally, I found it hard to believe however at the same time easy to believe. Wade went to get some food and handed me and my angry new best friend some delicious chocolate chip and strawberry cookies. I gladly took my two and handed the other two to Mark which he put his hand up to say no. More for me :P! Eventually he got up and grabbed a coffee to cheer him up a bit.

"Sorry bout Signe, Mark!" I told him as he came back. He said he knew I love her so it was fine if I didn't actually mean that. I laughed and shook my head. "I do mean it, I believe you, I swear I heard her whining actually..." You looked like you were about to cry when stormed in here, you big doof!" Mark smiled at me and pulled me into a tight hug.

"Hey wanna come round tonight guys, we could do some gaming for our channels!" They all nodded at me and we all shared phone numbers.
Ring! Ring!
The bell went for last lesson. Geography...

~TIME SKIPS FOR DAYS~

I walked down the road, the beams of the hot sun coming down onto the back of my neck. I could feel it burning already. Putting my phone away, I grabbed my keys and let myself into my house.

"I'm home mum!" I shouted up the stairs.
"Ok sweet, I'm just gonna have a shower whilst I wait for your father to come home then we are going out!"
"Ok I'm having some friends round! I replied having to shout a bit more because she turned the shower on.
"That's wonderful! I'll have to meet them when we come back, which should be no later than 7:30." I shouted ok up the stairs and went to the kitchen to get some crisps. I then ran upstairs, kicked off my converse and got changed into a green tank top and jeans. Just as I finished my dad came home and took my mum out; leaving me to wait for the guys.

Hope your all enjoying these stories! Love you! Leave suggestions below for oneshots plz thanks! Bye guys. Love Sky A.K.A Pip❤️