Can't Resist You!

Sorry guys, this is just gonna be a simple oneshot so you guys have something to read whilst I think about my next part of The Wars which I have come up with thanks to @JudgementalJess (the next the wars chapter not this oneshot) so yep enjoy.

Mark's POV
I reached out and squeezed Felix's hands tightly, I had always wanted this... to be with this guy for the rest of my life. As always, annoyingly, the priest spoke to the audience around us.

"Does anyone object between the marriage, if so please speak now!" There was about a 5 second silence then someone stood up on the last row.

"I-I object..." A small bit of an irish accent echoed around the beautiful church, out of the corner of my eye I saw Jack...

Jack's POV
I just couldn't bare to watch this any longer, my crush getting married to one of my best friends?! I slowly rose and objected the wedding in a squeaking voice. Mark suddenly turned to me, letting go of the grip between him and his almost husband.

I quickly made my way through the row of people, my heart beat became faster as I couldn't believe I wasn't prepared or brave enough to say anything else as i sprinted out the room to the little forest outside. Turning my head back to the nightmare once i was out there, Mark appeared from behind the door. Swiftly, he picked me up, bridal style and carried me inside. All heads turned to us as the red-haired man placed me down at the front. I was very suprised to see a happy Felix take off his blue ring; which Mark then placed on my finger, it fits perfectly...

"I'm sorry Felix, but I can't live the rest of my life knowing that this green haired little guy," Mark giggled, ruffling my hair about, "Will be upset, Also Jackaboy..." he trailed off "I have always really liked you, I felt like you've always understood my feelings and cheered me up and I just never want to be apart... so want to start this again the right way?"

All I could do was nod, my parents' faces suddenly turned to an even wider smile and so did Mark's. My face went bright red as my half Korean best friend took my hands, chuckling.

"And you may now kiss the groom!"

With that, I became Jack or Seán Fischbach... there has never been a day where me and Mark were apart :) ♡♥